Is 50% GDP lost, 50,000 civians dead. 40,000 dead soldiers and 5 million refugees worth one ship that was free?

Bullshit. "FLAG SHIPS" are normally not chosen for their quaint antiqueness. It was the command vessel for Black Sea operations.
It was 40 or more yrs old. Not saying it didn't pack a punch. Not sure how suited it was for what it was doing..

Lol. Russia has much better ships than the Slava class which is why they built 3 and canceled 9. Opting for building other ships.

You saving those "better ships" for WW3? How come "a better one" was not the COMMAND ship for Black Sea operations invading Ukraine?

You COULD have used Putin's yacht for a flag ship. It would be far more comfortable.

Do you get PAID for lying to Americans? If so, I'd like to file a customer complaint.

"given to Russia for free"???? How dumb do you we are?

That ship was COMMISSIONED AND PAID FOR by the USSR. So anything the USSR PAID for in Ukraine when it was part of the USSR economic sphere -- WAS NOT FREE.
USSR didn't extract money from Russia to build ships in Ukraine.

Maybe you need to know more about how USSR worked. Here's a hint. It was more federal than the US. Closer to the EU.

No. Parts of Ukraine were struck by war criminal Putin. You putin bots suck at comprehension.

Join me in prayer that a just God will strike down Putin. Smash him like a bug. 😎
So because only parts of Ukraine are conquered and all of Ukraine has been struck. PGMs are falling on Lviv now.

Ship was at the end of it's service life.
Aren't all of Russian Warships old---

Think the only newer ships that they have are all fancy Yachts that the oligarths have bought with the money that they stole from regular Russians....

Ukrainians may lose in the end, BUT RUSSIA has shown that their equipment and forces are certainly a joke. No wonder the Russians have to attack women and children in hospitals....

So because only parts of Ukraine are conquered and all of Ukraine has been struck. PGMs are falling on Lviv now.
No you fucking useless twat. Weapons are being used against Lviv and other parts of Ukraine right now because of the war criminal Putin’s rabid behavior. You are trying (however Ineffectively) to use your propaganda as a tool. You fail because the world sees the truth. Putin is a mass murdering piece of shit. Nobody with a brain buys anything you’re saying and certainly not the idiotic conclusion you stupidly hope they will draw.

Aren't all of Russian Warships old---

Think the only newer ships that they have are all fancy Yachts that the oligarths have bought with the money that they stole from regular Russians....

Ukrainians may lose in the end, BUT RUSSIA has shown that their equipment and forces are certainly a joke. No wonder the Russians have to attack women and children in hospitals....
Too many unanswered questions. For instance why didn't the ships defense respond....were they even on

Too many unanswered questions. For instance why didn't the ships defense respond....were they even on
Likely the Russian ship is like the Russian Tanks----poorly built and poorly taken care of---therefore unable to function correctly making them easy targets for destruction. The russians can't even easily beat tiny ukraine---they couldn't handle a regular war which has to be a big disappointment to China who were hoping that a Russian/US war would weaken the US for them.

Likely the Russian ship is like the Russian Tanks----poorly built and poorly taken care of---therefore unable to function correctly making them easy targets for destruction. The russians can't even easily beat tiny ukraine---they couldn't handle a regular war which has to be a big disappointment to China who were hoping that a Russian/US war would weaken the US for them.
You do know China has eyes on Russian territory. I don't trust much of the news we get on this

You do know China has eyes on Russian territory. I don't trust much of the news we get on this
I know that CHINA was practicing wargames before the Russians invaded which were focused on having the US and RUSSIA go to war with China then sweeping in to take over the planet. I know exactly what China is trying to do.

Forum List

Back