IRS harassing twitter journalist

No political persecution here folks, just the typical IRS body cavity search for daring to go against Big Brother.

The more they crack down, that faster the water boils & more frogs jump out of that pot.
We need to keep up the pressure so even the lemmings on this board finally open their eyes to what is going on.
2tieredjustice.jpg

To note, he isn't a "Twitter journalist", he is a journalist.

Twitter Journalist? Thats as goofy as a tinfoil hat wearing astronaut.

Government intimidation.

Does anyone know which main branch, what city what state? I have some research and have info that might be helpful to show a pattern and evidence of political motivated bias & revenge showing these branches are weaponized to intimidate and harrass political opponents.

Wait until Dimm Stalinists unleash 88,000 new agents!!
46,000 of the 80000 are SIMPLY replacements for the workers retiring within the next 5 years, they are not new positions...the rest are mostly customer service agents and experienced high dollar accountants familiar with tax returns on the wealthiest....the rest of the funding goes to updating their antiquated systems.

All money well spent....

I've been trying for a month now, to reach someone at the IRS.... still no answer!!! They need more people!

The IRS rejected two of his returns because they were worried about identity theft.

So they sent an agent in person to help him resubmit them.

If that’s persecution, sign me up.

46,000 of the 80000 are SIMPLY replacements for the workers retiring within the next 5 years, they are not new positions...the rest are mostly customer service agents and experienced high dollar accountants familiar with tax returns on the wealthiest....the rest of the funding goes to updating their antiquated systems.

All money well spent....

I've been trying for a month now, to reach someone at the IRS.... still no answer!!! They need more people!

You believe any old dumb lie the Gov't comes up with!
It's called being gullible.

Perhaps the IRS could explain why they sent agents to the mans home instead of just contacting him by standard letter, e-mail or phone call which would be the normal way.
Could be lots of reasons. My guess is they had reason to beleve he might destroy evidence pertinant to his case, or that he might just disappear.

Forum List

Back