IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

I am not confused at all. I don’t know what politician has actually wanted to cut spending. Both parties are guilty of too much spending. One party believes that raising taxes along with NOT cutting spending makes sense. The other party believes that lowering taxes along with NOT cutting spending make sense. The latter is at least 1/2 right. The former is utter economic nonsense.

Then why even talk about the need to cut spending when you will not vote for anyone that actually wants to cut spending?

Yes, it requires a little patience to allow the economy to flourish after decreasing taxes. Deocrats are single-step, child like thinkers with the patience and foresight of a grasshopper.

Spending needs to be cut and taxes need to be cut if we want to truly flourish. Raising taxes is a drag on the economy, not a stimulus. Speaking of stimulus, the Democrats recognize that the more money people have the better it is for the economy as evidenced by their support for stimulus money, fully refundable child tax credits, etc. The difference is they want to GIVE money to people as opposed to letting people keep more of what the EARN.
Uh huh. Sure. Just keep waiting. And when it doesn’t come, then you just need to cut more taxes!

Meanwhile deficit goes up further and further and GOP only pays lip service to cutting government and you just keep voting for them anyway because they know you will.

Cut government spending, you cut GDP. That’s a fact.

Uh huh. Sure. Just keep waiting. And when it doesn’t come, then you just need to cut more taxes!

Meanwhile deficit goes up further and further and GOP only pays lip service to cutting government and you just keep voting for them anyway because they know you will.

Cut government spending, you cut GDP. That’s a fact.

Well, I guess that explains your support for the Build Back Better plan. Heck, he may as well spend 100 trillion, since it will increase GDP and all. May as well go all out.

Well, I guess that explains your support for the Build Back Better plan. Heck, he may as well spend 100 trillion, since it will increase GDP and all. May as well go all out.
Don’t make a straw man. If we were into straw men, I’d say let’s lower taxes to 2% because the economy will grow so much it’ll pay for itself.

My point is that the GOP have proven their not going to cut spending and that there’s a reason for that.

The question is whether your smart enough to figure it out.

At least Dems are honest about what they intend to do.

At least Dems are honest about what they intend to do.

No they aren’t at all honest with their intentions. Raising taxes and not cutting spending is a never ending death spiral for the economy. It will never stop until the government is spending and keeping all the money. It can’t because raising taxes stifles the private sector and decreases their contributtions to the GDP. The government should not be the linchpin of the economy, the private sector should be. Therein lies the major difference between the two parties. One leads to prIvate enterprise, the other to government control over the means of production.

Raising taxes and not cutting spending is a never ending death spiral for the economy. It will never stop until the government is spending and keeping all the money.
Baseless fear mongering.

This is how the GOP keeps you captive despite your admission that they’re lying to your face.

Yeah, every POTUS has such a list. The Obama faithful put up a list for him as well. Most of the things on these list are a joke.

Trump was for Trump, and nobody else. A leopard cannot change its spots.

And yep, so far Biden has been worse. It is a pattern this century, every POTUS worse than the one before them.
The major difference is when trump did things for himself, it benefitted Americans, in particular the working class

when xiden does things it’s to line he and his family pockets with foreign money

and when obama did things it was to benefit the dnc

The major difference is when trump did things for himself, it benefitted Americans, in particular the working class

when xiden does things it’s to line he and his family pockets with foreign money

and when obama did things it was to benefit the dnc

The Biden faithful claim it is just the opposite.

You are both wrong

Baseless fear mongering.

This is how the GOP keeps you captive despite your admission that they’re lying to your face.

Sure, ok. The bottom line, which you cannot refute, is that the Democrats want to see an increase in government spending, funded by tax hikes, to increase the GDP, while Republicans want to see an increase in revenue in the private sector, spurred by tax cuts, to increase the GDP.

It isn't fear-mongering, it is the reality of the situation. It is quite simple really. Either you are ok with the bigger government approach or you just don't know that this is what you are voting for. I will say this, the MSM does its best to hide this reality from its viewers.

Then why even talk about the need to cut spending when you will not vote for anyone that actually wants to cut spending?

I would vote for someone that wanted to cut spending, but they also must have a realistic chance of winning. It would be reasonable to say that with regards to economics, I vote for the lesser of two evils. The Democrat's economic policy is fiscally irresponsible and destructive. The Republican's economic policy is fiscally irresponsible.

Forum List

Back