IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

inflation and the price of gas has more than made up for it!!!!
Your $1400 stimulus check per person has helped cover it, as well.

Hurt from Inflation from backlogs of the pandemic would have occurred, no matter who sat in the whithouse.

It is happening world wide, everywhere. Biden didn't cause that silly one!

Hurt from Inflation from backlogs of the pandemic would have occurred, no matter who sat in the whithouse.
easy to make that claim now isn't it!!!!
Your $1400 stimulus check per person has helped cover it, as well.
I thought the left LOVED govt checks?

It is happening world wide, everywhere. Biden didn't cause that silly one!
bullshit.

I wont have a lengthy argument with you on this. no need. I have much better ways to spend my time, like pointing out what morons the left are!!!!!!! Have a great day!!!

easy to make that claim now isn't it!!!!

I thought the left LOVED govt checks?

bullshit.

I wont have a lengthy argument with you on this. no need. I have much better ways to spend my time, like pointing out what morons the left are!!!!!!! Have a great day!!!
If it's bullshit, PROVE IT! Put your money where your mouth is....

Revenues increased.

Stop spending.
Yep, it's all just a free lunch because tax cuts did not cut revenues enough for them to stop growing completely in an expanding economy with growing population and productivity. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You must have patience my little lemming. Tax cuts increase revenue in the long term as the economy flourishes and there is more taxale revenue.
If those free lunch stories are true why does no one except far rightwing politico nutbags believe it?

Who doesn't like a free lunch? Economists certainly love it, but if there is one thing just about all of them agree on is that we are on the left side of the Laffer curve, including Laffer himself.

Last edited:
Waiting for the positive effects”. God. You know you sound like a sucker, right?

Yes, it requires a little patience to allow the economy to flourish after decreasing taxes. Deocrats are single-step, child like thinkers with the patience and foresight of a grasshopper.

Spending needs to be cut and taxes need to be cut if we want to truly flourish. Raising taxes is a drag on the economy, not a stimulus. Speaking of stimulus, the Democrats recognize that the more money people have the better it is for the economy as evidenced by their support for stimulus money, fully refundable child tax credits, etc. The difference is they want to GIVE money to people as opposed to letting people keep more of what the EARN.

If those free lunch stories are true why does no one except far rightwing politico nutbags believe it?

At least half the country believes it. You are part of the ignorant, adolescent, indoctrinated half. When the majority of pimple faced 18 year olds think your economic approach is dope and epic, you have a problem.

Who doesn't like a free lunch? Economists certainly love it, but if there is one thing just about all of them agree on is that we are on the left side of the Laffer curve, including Laffer himself.
there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Golfing Gator
Check it out. There is a list of what Trump did in his four years. Its on this board or you can Google it. He did lots and it was for America and Americans.

Believe me its loads better than what the walking, talking disaster has done.

Golfing Gator
Check it out. There is a list of what Trump did in his four years. Its on this board or you can Google it. He did lots and it was for America and Americans.

Believe me its loads better than what the walking, talking disaster has done.

Yeah, every POTUS has such a list. The Obama faithful put up a list for him as well. Most of the things on these list are a joke.

Trump was for Trump, and nobody else. A leopard cannot change its spots.

And yep, so far Biden has been worse. It is a pattern this century, every POTUS worse than the one before them.

I give, who and what were they planning on cutting?

I asked a question, there is nothing to give but an answer.

You said we need to cut spending, I asked who you have voted for that has actually done that.

Seems a simple question, what about it was confusing for you?

I asked a question, there is nothing to give but an answer.

You said we need to cut spending, I asked who you have voted for that has actually done that.

Seems a simple question, what about it was confusing for you?

I am not confused at all. I don’t know what politician has actually wanted to cut spending. Both parties are guilty of too much spending. One party believes that raising taxes along with NOT cutting spending makes sense. The other party believes that lowering taxes along with NOT cutting spending make sense. The latter is at least 1/2 right. The former is utter economic nonsense.

Forum List

Back