IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

Yes. So we can collect their taxes. It’s how they pay into the system.
WOOOOSH!!!!! If the title concept was an Air Foce jet, you would've just received a free hair cut...

Point 1...They're ILLEGALS...they shouldn't be here to collect from in the first place...

Point 2...So, you think stealing SSNs is a GOOD THING????

Ummm.... I guess you didn't read the article. That's not how they pay into the system. That's how the system pays them even though they paid in nothing. Read it again.

Jo

WOOOOSH!!!!! If the title concept was an Air Foce jet, you would've just received a free hair cut...

Point 1...They're ILLEGALS...they shouldn't be here to collect from in the first place...

I think it is a good thing when people who earn a paycheck pay their FICA taxes. Don’t you?

Ummm.... I guess you didn't read the article. That's not how they pay into the system. That's how the system pays them even though they paid in nothing. Read it again.

Jo

Did you read the article?

Nope. It’s how they pay FICA taxes even though they do not qualify for benefits.

Jo

Nope. It’s how they pay FICA taxes even though they do not qualify for benefits.

Screw the fica taxes you idiot.... They get that and more back with the fraudulent
EICS. Do you actually read when you read?

Jo

They have been doing this since the 1986 Immigration Act under Reagan, which required the I-9 form to work here. Under that act employers have to have documents proving they have the right to work here. So they just set up a forgery network to get fake ID's.........and Fake SSN's.......

When caught they just get deported and they come back and do it all over again under a different name and SSN. There is no real prison time for the forgeries to illegals, and the businesses can say .........they didn't know.

3 decades of BS........Then on voting they do the same dang thing and the left says illegals don't vote. Big ass scam.

Jo

Screw the fica taxes you idiot.... They get that and more back with the fraudulent
EICS. Do you actually read when you read?

Jo

No. They don’t. You are misinformed.

I think it is a good thing when people who earn a paycheck pay their FICA taxes. Don’t you?
So the IRS is an accessory to a crime. Thank you.
Arrest all those involved.

They have been doing this since the 1986 Immigration Act under Reagan, which required the I-9 form to work here. Under that act employers have to have documents proving they have the right to work here. So they just set up a forgery network to get fake ID's.........and Fake SSN's.......

When caught they just get deported and they come back and do it all over again under a different name and SSN. There is no real prison time for the forgeries to illegals, and the businesses can say .........they didn't know.

3 decades of BS........Then on voting they do the same dang thing and the left says illegals don't vote. Big ass scam.

Undocumented immigrants don’t vote. But they do pay taxes. You are half right! You are making progress.

Read this. It will make you feel better and you’ll be more informed.

How do Undocumented Immigrants Pay Federal Taxes? An Explainer
Not going to read it because the catch phrase Undocumented Immigrants. A term invented to try and stop saying illegal immigrants in MSM BS. The agenda from the left is clear............they want them here. They don't care about the laws........and as long as they get power they don't what the illegals do.

We've always known they don't care about this. It's just never been clearer than now to the lengths they would go to get the illegals here. The mask of the left has been completely pulled off. They know exactly what they are doing.

Laughing at one's self posting knows this as well.

Forum List

Back