Irishman takes cudgeol to sodomists in forest.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
A concerned parent had enough of foreign gays using the local park as some kind of meeting place.
The victims were semi naked and according to the concerned citizen they were "riding" in broad daylight near to where children play.
Do you think his actions were justified.

A concerned parent had enough of foreign gays using the local park as some kind of meeting place.
The victims were semi naked and according to the concerned citizen they were "riding" in broad daylight near to where children play.

Tommy Tainant , did you get your ass beat?

Attacking someone with a baseball bat is entirely unacceptable in any country. This guy had to know that these people were there. How, we don't know, but it seems that he had enough time to call the police.

No, I do not support people having sex in public places. But I wonder if he would have done the same thing if he had found heterosexuals.

In beating folks with a club?

Fuck No.

Lock his ass up.

Tommy Tainant , did you get your ass beat?
Trying to deflect from the fact that one of them was you?

Attacking someone with a baseball bat is entirely unacceptable in any country. This guy had to know that these people were there. How, we don't know, but it seems that he had enough time to call the police.

No, I do not support people having sex in public places. But I wonder if he would have done the same thing if he had found heterosexuals.
Only if the bloody bitch was a fattie

So you do think that sexual orientation motivated this attack.

I hate to tell you that there are plenty of fattie males out there. Some males have a "six pack" because they work out. Many males don't have a "six pack" because they consume too many six packs.

These were faggots exposing themselves to children in a park. A baseball bat is being lenient. They should be hanged.

These were faggots exposing themselves to children in a park. A baseball bat is being lenient. They should be hanged.

I would be angry if anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, was exposing himself to children. However, I don't think that this was the case. It appears to me that this couple thought that they had found an out-of-the-way place to do their thing alone, as many heterosexual couples having illicit or otherwise secret relationships have done, not that they were deliberately performing for children.

Given the noticeable habit among anti-gay folks to exaggerate incidents of sexual misconduct that involve gays and downplay those involving straights, I'm not ready to accept this story on its face without much more information.

I would be angry if anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, was exposing himself to children. However, I don't think that this was the case. It appears to me that this couple thought that they had found an out-of-the-way place to do their thing alone, as many heterosexual couples having illicit or otherwise secret relationships have done, not that they were deliberately performing for children.

Given the noticeable habit among anti-gay folks to exaggerate incidents of sexual misconduct that involve gays and downplay those involving straights, I'm not ready to accept this story on its face without much more information.
It’s no exaggeration, gays are world class perverts, well over ten times more likely to molest children, and you know that.

It’s no exaggeration, gays are world class perverts, well over ten times more likely to molest children, and you know that.
Nonsense. And I know no such thing.. Heterosexuals are also known to molest children, and many get away with it. There are even scumbags who make no secret that they target children and teens and recommend it to others, all the while advertising their religiosity. Everyone must be judged by the same standards.

Right-wingers are known for their tendency to exaggerate their comments on a wide variety of issues, not just issues involving LGBTs, and have sacrificed their credibility in doing so.

If they boinkin in my back yard and wont
leave a bat is a good option, but you take your gun anyway cause you never know.. it could be a rape in progress or child molestation just sayin

Forum List

Back