Irish riots Vs Palestine

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Liberal progressives are at loggerheads here. Migrants displacing natural born locals VS Colonialism is bad. Or Good? It's the proverbial immovable object VS the unstoppable force.

• Banned
Ireland got what it deserved when a non Irish was elected to public office. They can vote better.
I hardly think so. When globalism can co-opt the system and ignore local or cultural groups, WE deserve what THEY want? Do you believe that?

Liberal progressives are at loggerheads here. Migrants displacing natural born locals VS Colonialism is bad. Or Good? It's the proverbial immovable object VS the unstoppable force.
It’s all very interesting, because the IRA was admired by both Israeli and Palestinian militants throughout history.

Wrong forum and read the thread creation guidelines.

I was gonna say you were comparing apples and oranges but it's really more like fruit loops and dog turds. These two things couldn't be less alike.

You obviously don't even know the difference between a Migrant, an illegal Immigrant and a Colonizing power or people.
Silly thread of yours.

I hardly think so. When globalism can co-opt the system and ignore local or cultural groups, WE deserve what THEY want? Do you believe that?
You don’t deserve a Burnt Paki ( even if he is second Generation ) that will push new Troubles

You obviously don't even know the difference between a Migrant, an illegal Immigrant and a Colonizing power or people.
Silly thread of yours.
Silly me, getting lectures from ignorant twats. I live in a place since forever, but you KNOW stuff.

Silly me, getting lectures from ignorant twats. I live in a place since forever, but you KNOW stuff.
Instead of calling people names - get a book or go back to school and LEARN something.
E.g. the difference between a migrant, an illegal immigrant and a colonizer.

Then we are getting what we deserve. Biden has our borders as open as Ireland's is.
We are certainly getting what democrats want for us.

The big difference between the United States and Ireland, or England or any European or Scandinavian country, they are not countries of immigrants. England for all of its embrace of Indians is ethnically English. An immigrant can be a British citizen but will never be English. Ireland should maintain its Irish identity above all else and not elect non Irish to national office. Neither should any other country. Sweden for Swedes. France for the French.

Instead of calling people names - get a book or go back to school and LEARN something.
E.g. the difference between a migrant, an illegal immigrant and a colonizer.
And Chinese Overseas Commandos & Their Sapper / Spy Handlers and an Islamist Fundy Enemy combatant , and a Cartel Henchmen and an eMe And an MS13 ...

Despite having an population of people who claim Irish heritage ten times larger than that of Ireland itself, we are not the actual Ireland and who they elect really isn't our concern.

Forum List

Back