Iraqi Commander Claims US Secretly Evacuated ISIS Leaders To Safety...

Considering the source, I'd say it's a troll article and you fell for it....
What is a good source moon?
I used Dr. Demento...
Grow up dumbass. Is it possible for you to have an actual conversation?
Well normally going to the source of the story to confirm...yet this article written upon this site uses no names to quote the assertions, nor can it confirm the reliability of the story from the source and warns it's readers...
When you read or listen to someone, I always analyse what is said and how it is stated..You can tell pretty much if it is a fact or an opinion....
Yea, the USA being involved with terrorism would be everywhere lol
Special forces of the USA are active in 85 nations of the Earth as we speak...

I used Dr. Demento...
Grow up dumbass. Is it possible for you to have an actual conversation?
Well normally going to the source of the story to confirm...yet this article written upon this site uses no names to quote the assertions, nor can it confirm the reliability of the story from the source and warns it's readers...
When you read or listen to someone, I always analyse what is said and how it is stated..You can tell pretty much if it is a fact or an opinion....
Yea, the USA being involved with terrorism would be everywhere lol
Special forces of the USA are active in 85 nations of the Earth as we speak...
lol..

One thing for sure is that news travels fast, very fast, but not as fast as the spread of rumors and false information...

Well why don't you prove it's false instead of filling the thread with your usual nonsense? Chop chop
The article itself stated, not to take the report with a grain of salt........Did you pass high school?

One thing for sure is that news travels fast, very fast, but not as fast as the spread of rumors and false information...

Well why don't you prove it's false instead of filling the thread with your usual nonsense? Chop chop
The article itself stated, not to take the report with a grain of salt........Did you pass high school?

I didn't ask for your usual derp, I asked you to prove it's false. Chop, chop, runt

And now it's bcome clear 'Close Allies' like Turkey are doing business with ISIS. Turkey has been buying large quantities of oil from ISIS all along.
Machiavellian politics in play.......
is that a justification?
It is what it is......
I have no whey to stop it, and never have..I withdrew from that area of human endeavor years ago when I decided I wanted to live a life in peace...
I can only observe and report....Someone had to be supporting ISIL.....

I didn't ask for your usual derp, I asked you to prove it's false. Chop, chop, runt
You want me to prove there is no need to disregard the report since the story writer stated it?

And now it's bcome clear 'Close Allies' like Turkey are doing business with ISIS. Turkey has been buying large quantities of oil from ISIS all along.
is that a justification?
It is what it is......
I have no whey to stop it, and never have..I withdrew from that area of human endeavor years ago when I decided I wanted to live a life in peace...
And you are ok with it being our "friends". Got it.

Ten ISIS leaders were killed in targeted airstrikes in the last month, according to U.S. Army Colonel Steve Warren, a spokesman for the U.S.-led campaign against the Islamic State. Several of the leaders were "external attack planners, some of whom are linked to the Paris attacks," Warren said. "Others had designs on further attacking the West."

shhhhhhh don't tell Steve the US evacuated those guys, he might think you're FUCKING CRAZY AS HELL.

just a thought.

Yet you believe everything your Government/Corporate Media says about Iran and others. Open your mind man. Escape the limited dumbed-down world your Government/Corporate Media has forced on ya.

I'm inclined to believe the opposite of whatever you say. Because, let's be honest here, you're batshit crazy.

is that a justification?
It is what it is......
And you are ok with it being our "friends". Got it.
I am not ok with 90% of what they do, yet, I can't control what happens...My personal life is mine..I don't allow what idiots in the world do to upset my day..

Obama flew into Iraq in a black helicopter and spirited out ISISBOOMBAH leaders. They are safely stashed in a Jade Helm lair beneath a WalMart Superstore in Arizona. During his third term achieved by emergency Code Red martial law, Obama will round up all non-Muslim Americans and put them in FEMA camps. These ISIBOOMBAH leaders will be the camp commandants.

You want to bleev this, so it must be true!

Obama flew into Iraq in a black helicopter and spirited out ISISBOOMBAH leaders. They are safely stashed in a Jade Helm lair beneath a WalMart Superstore in Arizona. When Obama rounds up all non-Muslim Americans and puts them in FEMA camps, these ISIBOOMBAH leaders will be the camp commandants.

You still think turkey buying IS oil is "Russian propaganda". :lol:
just hang it up already bro..

Obama flew into Iraq in a black helicopter and spirited out ISISBOOMBAH leaders. They are safely stashed in a Jade Helm lair beneath a WalMart Superstore in Arizona. When Obama rounds up all non-Muslim Americans and puts them in FEMA camps, these ISIBOOMBAH leaders will be the camp commandants.

You still think turkey buying IS oil is "Russian propaganda". :lol:
just hang it up already bro..
The KGB thug accused the President's family of being personally involved in buying oil from ISISBOOMBAH. This has never been proven.

As for black marketeers buying oil from ISIS and smuggling it into Turkey, all I have to say to that is, "And?"

That in no way means the government of Turkey sanctions such things. That's why they are called "the black market". You know...ILLEGAL.

So you were saying, useful idiot?

Last edited:
and all this time I thought Glen Beck had them collecting, and selling their dirty underwear to RW's on his show.

Commercial titled;

SMELL THE FEAR !

We are all still waiting for the mainstream media to inform us the Jade Helm troops have taken over the Southwest US. I guess we all must be gullible rubes because we don't believe all the claims about Jade Helm since the MSM has been silenced, eh?

And now we are supposed to believe this new story, based on the OP writer's track record to date, is that it? :lol:

Forum List

Back