Iran's refusal to supply drones was “a slap in the face” for putin.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Lol,, the dirty mongols are such low scum , anyone want to humiliate them nowadays ! Well done Iran. Right decision.

Nothing is decided yet, as I can understand. Putin will be there at the coming week. The time will show.

Nothing is decided yet, as I can understand. Putin will be there at the coming week. The time will show.
Iranians are too smart , dont worry

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

I wouldn't take Iran's word on this at all. There have been at least 40 cargo flights between Tehran and Moscow since Feb 24.

The drones that have been mentioned do not bring a new capability to Russia- they would just be filling out numbers for more sophisticated drones that Russia is short on, like the Orlan 30.

Russia has a lot of laser guided munitions that aren't being used because they don't have the drones to designate the targets. They can use helos, but they have a habit of getting shot down. The Orlan 30 can do it, but there aren't enough in the inventory to go around.

Lol,, the dirty mongols are such low scum , anyone want to humiliate them nowadays ! Well done Iran. Right decision.

I don't know that Iran has given a firm no to Russia.

I could see how Iran would be hesitant, because you can be sure the CIA will offer a bounty for a downed Iranian drone to take back to Langley.

I don't know that Iran has given a firm no to Russia.

I could see how Iran would be hesitant, because you can be sure the CIA will offer a bounty for a downed Iranian drone to take back to Langley.

Forum List

Back