Iranian MPs support Wales

Viva Gareth Bale
Viva Gareth Bale
Said he had bad back
Fuck the Union Jack
Viva Gareth Bale.

A friend of mine in London who is a Professor of Medieval History send me some documents about this Owain Glyndwr character and also Geoffrey of Monmouth who is well known for populising the tales of Merlin and King Arthur etc.

Anyhow he also send me links on You Tube an old BBC series "Castle Ghosts of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland" all in four parts all presented by the actor Robert Hardy, very interesting things I have watched. So I thought Tommy Tainant you might like "Castle Ghosts of Wales" to watch, it also has some fascinating Ancient History of Wales within the documentary. I like all these old Medieval Ghost Stories, I myself a Sceptic on Paranormal things but I am also very open minded on that subject.

The duration of the below is 52 minutes and 4 seconds:

Viva Gareth Bale
Viva Gareth Bale
Said he had bad back
Fuck the Union Jack
Viva Gareth Bale.

A friend of mine in London who is a Professor of Medieval History send me some documents about this Owain Glyndwr character and also Geoffrey of Monmouth who is well known for populising the tales of Merlin and King Arthur etc.

Anyhow he also send me links on You Tube an old BBC series "Castle Ghosts of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland" all in four parts all presented by the actor Robert Hardy, very interesting things I have watched. So I thought Tommy Tainant you might like "Castle Ghosts of Wales" to watch, it also has some fascinating Ancient History of Wales within the documentary. I like all these old Medieval Ghost Stories, I myself a Sceptic on Paranormal things but I am also very open minded on that subject.

Hey Lucy, thank you for that. It will give me something to watch in the afternoon. Where have you been ?

Viva Gareth Bale
Viva Gareth Bale
Said he had bad back
Fuck the Union Jack
Viva Gareth Bale.

Hey Lucy, thank you for that. It will give me something to watch in the afternoon. Where have you been ?

No problem I hope you enjoy it like I did. Where have I been? Very very busy with many things, but now things return to normal so again have some time to check in here.

Viva Gareth Bale
Viva Gareth Bale
Said he had bad back
Fuck the Union Jack
Viva Gareth Bale.

My friend in London the Professor of Medieval History he is not from London but is Welsh from Carmarthenshire and has been for approx 25 years in particular of interest of Owain Glyndwr and so far what I have been reading I am finding myself in sympathy with Owain Glyndwr and my friend has invited me this June to visit with him Owain Glyndwr's Parliament House and also Harlech Castle which is a ruin but of course of great historical interest.

Owain Glyndŵr's Parliament House, Machynlleth - Wikipedia

Harlech Castle - Wikipedia

Viva Gareth Bale
Viva Gareth Bale
Said he had bad back
Fuck the Union Jack
Viva Gareth Bale.

My friend in London the Professor of Medieval History he is not from London but is Welsh from Carmarthenshire and has been for approx 25 years in particular of interest of Owain Glyndwr and so far what I have been reading I am finding myself in sympathy with Owain Glyndwr and my friend has invited me this June to visit with him Owain Glyndwr's Parliament House and also Harlech Castle which is a ruin but of course of great historical interest.

June is a great time to visit. The rain is warm. Harlech Castle was built by the colonizers to subdue us. Caerrnarfon is another one. Places of evil really but popular with the tourists. Avoid Mach on wednesdays because the market is on and its a nightmare,unless you like markets.

Viva Gareth Bale
Viva Gareth Bale
Said he had bad back
Fuck the Union Jack
Viva Gareth Bale.

June is a great time to visit. The rain is warm. Harlech Castle was built by the colonizers to subdue us. Caerrnarfon is another one. Places of evil really but popular with the tourists. Avoid Mach on wednesdays because the market is on and its a nightmare,unless you like markets.

Well warm rain more comforting than cold rain.

The colonizers the English? I would of course been on the side of the Welsh to support their Self-Determination. Okay I think Caerrnafon also possibly a castle then, if so I will see if my friend can take me also to visit that. I had to Google Mach and I see it is Machynlleth, okay so no visit on a Wednesday then and also quite an interesting area as Bron-Yr-Aur cottage is near and so the connection to Led Zeppelin.

Forum List

Back