iranian marathon runner ends race with an American flag.

And now the radical muslims will kill him.

what "radical muslims"?-----the GOVERNMENT will get him----find a way to imprison
him. I wonder what would have happned if he carried the Israeli flag too? -----
no doubt Israel was barred from the competition too. I think Dani is TRYING tell us how NICE is Iran----it ain't

The government is made up of radical Muslims.

what is "radical" about them? -----they adhere to Shiite islam

I have been acquainted with Iranians in the USA since the mid-sixties-----lots of them
understand the utter filth which are the Ayatoilets and the slobs who have imposed the filth of Shiite shit shariah upon Iran. In the Midsixties-----things were a lot better
-----the shiiite shit hit the fan in the EARLY 70s-----lots of them knew that too----
tnen 1979 happened

Iran will be a very progressive country if given the chance, they have been under sanctions since 1979 due to some radical zealots. Just because SA find them a threat and Israel doesn't like them is no reason for Americans not to. SA is further behind.

You know Zoroastrian came from Iran, and gee much of the Rabbinic Judaism incorporated a lot of their views.

Yet ANOTHER moronic attempt by Penelope to present itself as "scholarly" She SO MAGNANIMOUSLY has deigned to INFORM us ...

Ouch! My irony receptors hurt! Hypocriterosie seems to feel that her title as Most Baselessly Pretentious is being threatened. How dare anyone talk about 'her' people! She once met a few people from Iran, and read part of something when she was a kid, so clearly she stands alone as world's expert.

I have been acquainted with Iranians in the USA since the mid-sixties-----lots of them
understand the utter filth which are the Ayatoilets and the slobs who have imposed the filth of Shiite shit shariah upon Iran. In the Midsixties-----things were a lot better
-----the shiiite shit hit the fan in the EARLY 70s-----lots of them knew that too----
tnen 1979 happened

Iran will be a very progressive country if given the chance, they have been under sanctions since 1979 due to some radical zealots. Just because SA find them a threat and Israel doesn't like them is no reason for Americans not to. SA is further behind.

You know Zoroastrian came from Iran, and gee much of the Rabbinic Judaism incorporated a lot of their views.

Yet ANOTHER moronic attempt by Penelope to present itself as "scholarly" She SO MAGNANIMOUSLY has deigned to INFORM us ...

Ouch! My irony receptors hurt! Hypocriterosie seems to feel that her title as Most Baselessly Pretentious is being threatened. How dare anyone talk about 'her' people! She once met a few people from Iran, and read part of something when she was a kid, so clearly she stands alone as world's expert.

unko----AGAIN claims to know the details of---NOT ONLY MY LIFE-----also READS MY MIND ---- MAGIC!!!

what "radical muslims"?-----the GOVERNMENT will get him----find a way to imprison
no doubt Israel was barred from the competition too. I think Dani is TRYING tell us how NICE is Iran----it ain't

Islam as a whole is radical.

ok if that is how you define "RADICAL"------to me ---islam is islam and the current Iranian system is ISLAM as is the current Saudi system as is the current ISIS
system--------all three hate the other two---(also a manifestation of ISLAM)

ok if that is how you define "RADICAL"------to me ---islam is islam and the current Iranian system is ISLAM as is the current Saudi system as is the current ISIS
system--------all three individually hate the other two---(also a manifestation of ISLAM)

At the end of the day, they're all just nutjob Muslims.

not all muslims are nutjobs-------the RELIGION promotes some nutty ideas----but not all muslims-----even pious muslims ADHERE TO THE NUTTINESS parts.
Lots do and the very naïve seem to be the MOST VULNERABLE to the nuttiness parts. I see the problem with islam as being------if one really likes the idea of
violence-------there are RELIGIOUS REASONS FOR INDULGING. Muslims can
KILL for the pleasure of their "god" or persecute "others" for the pleasure of
their "god"----<<<THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM

not all muslims are nutjobs-------the RELIGION promotes some nutty ideas----but not all muslims-----even pious muslims ADHERE TO THE NUTTINESS parts.
Lots do and the very naïve seem to be the MOST VULNERABLE to the nuttiness parts. I see the problem with islam as being------if one really likes the idea of

did you read torah ? same bullshit .

It seems VERY likely that you never read either the torah OR the koran. In fact neither of the books is THE ISSUE-----the issue is what it takes to be considered PIOUS by the CO-RELIGIONISTS and THE SCHOLARS of the given religion. Keep in mind----the MURDERING DOGS------Hezbollah are called PIOUS MUSLIMS by the Iranian pigs that sponsor and train them-----for the NOBLE ISLAMIC ACT of kidnapping jews and mutilating them to death in the OBSCENE SHIITE SHIT manner. Those animals who mutilate people to death in obscene manner for the PLEASURE OF ALLAH----are called heroes.----even the FILTHY SLUT SHIITE SHIT muslimahs who put bombs on their asses in order to
murder children as ----sunni weddings -----do so FOR ALLAH AND MUHUMMAD and have the endorsement of Shiite shit "scholars"

It seems VERY likely that you never read either the torah OR the koran. In fact neither of the books is THE ISSUE-----the issue is what it takes to be considered PIOUS by the CO-RELIGIONISTS and THE SCHOLARS of the given religion. Keep in mind----the MURDERING DOGS------Hezbollah are called PIOUS MUSLIMS by the Iranian pigs that sponsor and train them-----for the NOBLE ISLAMIC ACT of kidnapping jews and mutilating them to death in the OBSCENE SHIITE SHIT manner. Those animals who mutilate people to death in obscene manner for the PLEASURE OF ALLAH----are called heroes.----even the FILTHY SLUT SHIITE SHIT muslimahs who put bombs on their asses in order to
murder children as ----sunni weddings -----do so FOR ALLAH AND MUHUMMAD and have the endorsement of Shiite shit "scholars"

Dani indicates that he evaluates my post as "funny"-------which is FARSI for
"I AM STUMPED----I DO NOT HAVE A RESPONSE----and the Shiite shit
dogs who pay me, advised me-----"just say 'funny' "

Dani indicates that he evaluates my post as "funny"-------which is FARSI for
"I AM STUMPED----I DO NOT HAVE A RESPONSE----and the Shiite shit
dogs who pay me, advised me-----"just say 'funny' "

iphoney still hasn't removed the pole....

If he is isn't killed or imprisoned and tortured it's because he was a government plant thrown for propaganda purposes and not doing that from an individual expression; they meant for the pic to be spread around, probably as a favor for their buddies running for office in the U.S., trying to look all 'tolerant n stuff' for the media. After all, Obama is going to give them nukes and advanced missile technology for nothing, not even a written agreement. they are going to avoid their usual insanity and calls for death so as not to increase Trump's turnout, mainly, or Cruz's for that matter; they want Hillary. Islamic states aren't making themselves the third largest donors to the Clinton's phony 'foundation' scam because they're kind and generous.

Forum List

Back