iranian marathon runner ends race with an American flag.

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
9D677kE7TkK5_dLeDygCBNm_xfghj2WG5Fd1HzPHUOc.jpg

Happened in Iran. An Iranian runner as a gesture of friendship takes the US Flag to the finish line, because Americans weren't allowed to participate in the marathon

I have been acquainted with Iranians in the USA since the mid-sixties-----lots of them
understand the utter filth which are the Ayatoilets and the slobs who have imposed the filth of Shiite shit shariah upon Iran. In the Midsixties-----things were a lot better
-----the shiiite shit hit the fan in the EARLY 70s-----lots of them knew that too----
tnen 1979 happened

And now the radical muslims will kill him.

what "radical muslims"?-----the GOVERNMENT will get him----find a way to imprison
him. I wonder what would have happned if he carried the Israeli flag too? -----
no doubt Israel was barred from the competition too. I think Dani is TRYING tell us how NICE is Iran----it ain't

what "radical muslims"?-----the GOVERNMENT will get him----find a way to imprison
no doubt Israel was barred from the competition too. I think Dani is TRYING tell us how NICE is Iran----it ain't
One must let go of ancient disputes to view an act of solidarity from a brave individual..
The Iranians I knew in the 1970's were hiding from the Shah..he was no funny guy, he was deadly serious...as best a despot can...

Program - I run Iran marathon

There were many runners from different countries, so I have to assume no Americans ran, or if you can find an article saying that Americans and Women were not allowed to participate fine, as I did see woman were not allowed.

Well I just read it was open to everyone and even women ran, same site. So perhaps he was carrying the American Flag to

Invite Americans to run next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

What radical muslims? Are you fucking kidding me?

I have been acquainted with Iranians in the USA since the mid-sixties-----lots of them
understand the utter filth which are the Ayatoilets and the slobs who have imposed the filth of Shiite shit shariah upon Iran. In the Midsixties-----things were a lot better
-----the shiiite shit hit the fan in the EARLY 70s-----lots of them knew that too----
tnen 1979 happened

Iran will be a very progressive country if given the chance, they have been under sanctions since 1979 due to some radical zealots. Just because SA find them a threat and Israel doesn't like them is no reason for Americans not to. SA is further behind.

You know Zoroastrian came from Iran, and gee much of the Rabbinic Judaism incorporated a lot of their views.

tnen 1979 happened

Iran will be a very progressive country if given the chance, they have been under sanctions since 1979 due to some radical zealots. Just because SA find them a threat and Israel doesn't like them is no reason for Americans not to. SA is further behind.

You know Zoroastrian came from Iran, and gee much of the Rabbinic Judaism incorporated a lot of their views.

Yet ANOTHER moronic attempt by Penelope to present itself as "scholarly" She SO MAGNANIMOUSLY has deigned to INFORM us "Zoroastrian came from Iran"
GEE WOW watta genius. "came from...." is appropriate----most of the survivors FLED THE FILTH OF SHIITE SHIT since arabs invaded that fine land
along with lots of jews who FLED to southeast asia where they were again
subjected to genocide by sunni shit. << that is history----lots ended up in MUMBAI where jews and zooastrians still engage each other happily. I have
encountered zoroastrians mostly thru friends from Bombay (Mumbai) and in Israel
but Penny never so much as met one but SHE "KNOWS". In fact, long before
I ever met a Zoroastrian-----I read about them-----because I read some old jewish
literature as a child. Jews and Zoroastrians ENCOUNTERED each other and
HISTORICALLY engaged in discussion and even some generally non violent conflict in concepts of theology BCE. On fleeing from the filth of islamonazism in Iran-----the friendship continued. Today Zoroastrians do well in Israel. The statement that RABBINIC JUDAISM includes Zoroastrian concepts is truly idiotic-----rabbinic Judaism developed separately and in parallel with Zoroastrianism-----
and later on with BUDDHISM <<< that's history. As to the rest of that which she KNOWS------yes---Iran is progressive------and has been for centuries -------but the nations is INCREASLINGLY aggressive and has OPENLY THREATENED
SAUDI ARABIA -----DECLARED ITS AMBITION TO EFFECTUATE SHIITE
RULE and the annihilation of the ruling parties of Saudi Arabia. ACTIVELY --
Iran has been ARMING Shiite factions in Sunni majority lands and supporting
terrorism ------over much of the planet------(well---as much as they can) Iran also,
very actively TEACHES hatred of the UNITED STATES. -----thanks penny for
your "information"-----btw---since you mentioned "rabbinic Judaism" how about telling us just what RABBINIC JUDAISM "took" from zoroastrianism

Last edited:
No Iran has not been arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, as Benyahu shoots them when they see them in Syria.

Also what is the problem, if I were Lebanon I'd want to be armed well living next to Israel as Israel salivates over Lebanon land. Also why does the US send weapons to Israel and SA.

Oh I forget , only Israel can have allies.

King Cyrus was a Persian savior anointed by Yahweh. They leaned about good and evil, angels, the afterlife, and some believe monotheism, which they didn't have before the exile. You even have the two Genesis stories. The Great Sanhedrin thought Judaism became polluted by Zoroastrian theology. The Magi found baby Jesus, Persian Priests, and most likely Persian Priest help to write the torah, when they came back with Ezra.

No Iran has not been arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, as Benyahu shoots them when they see them in Syria.

Also what is the problem, if I were Lebanon I'd want to be armed well living next to Israel as Israel salivates over Lebanon land. Also why does the US send weapons to Israel and SA.

King Cyrus was a Persian savior anointed by Yahweh. They leaned about good and evil, angels, the afterlife, and some believe monotheism, which they didn't have before the exile. You even have the two Genesis stories.

who is YAHWEH? "some believe" what?---------actually Zoroastrianism
is not quite MONOTHEISTIC------it is DUALIST----which was the major
subject of conflict over theology between Jews in Persia and---Zoroastrians----
HISTORICALLY. By the time of Cyrus----between 500 and 600 BCE----Judaism was a well established religion---in fact the BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY of the jews and the DEVELOPEMENT OF DIASPORA JUDAISM preceded Cyrus. Diaspora Judaism is a watershed type situation in jewish history because it
transformed the religion to one NOT FIXED by national boundaries but into
a religion TRANSPORTABLE------by that time Judaism DEVELOPED
into RABBINIC JUDAISM-----in that the leaders were the "scholars"---rather
than a whole bunch of PROPHETS AND PRIESTS ATTACHED TO THE
CENTRAL TEMPLE. Poor penny has problems with things like TIME-LINES

King Cyrus was a Persian savior anointed by Yahweh. They leaned about good and evil, angels, the afterlife, and some believe monotheism, which they didn't have before the exile. You even have the two Genesis stories.

HISTORICALLY. By the time of Cyrus----between 500 and 600 BCE----Judaism was a well established religion---in fact the BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY of the jews and the DEVELOPEMENT OF DIASPORA JUDAISM preceded Cyrus. Diaspora Judaism is a watershed type situation in jewish history because it

No you were polytheistic before the exile. You believed in other Gods but Yaweth was the strongest. What happened with the exile is the Judeans found out that they didn't need the temple to serve their god, nor that their god was territorial, but also was there in Babylon with them. That helped make them monotheistic as you know when Ezra returned they had went into the pagan (not bad meaning) ways again, and married Canaanites and worshipped idols. Also some believe that Zoroastrian also influence their monotheism, although yes , it was dualism with and so Isa wrote this :

Isaiah 45:7Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
7 I form light, I create darkness;
I make well-being, I create woe;
I, Adonai, do all these things.

Most likely that is why Christians think of the devil, Satan and God, and probably why you have a serpent in one of the stories of Genesis. The Sadducees didn't believe in an afterlife or angels , they followed the law of Moses, whereas the Pharisees began to interpret how the Mosaic laws should be carried out, and they didn't see things in black and white, but different levels of spirituality, Rabbis. Judaism before the exile was a tribal polytheistic relgion based and depended on the temple in Jerusalem.

No you were polytheistic before the exile. You believed in other Gods but Yaweth was the strongest. What happened with the exile is the Judeans found out that they didn't need the temple to serve their god, nor that their god was territorial, but also was there in Babylon with them. That helped make them monotheistic as you know when Ezra returned they had went into the pagan (not bad meaning) ways again, and married Canaanites and worshipped idols. Also some believe that Zoroastrian also influence their monotheism, although yes , it was dualism with and so Isa wrote this :

Most likely that is why Christians think of the devil, Satan and God, and probably why you have a serpent in one of the stories of Genesis. The Sadducees didn't believe in an afterlife or angels , they followed the law of Moses, whereas the Pharisees began to interpret how the Mosaic laws should be carried out, and they didn't see things in black and white, but different levels of spirituality, Rabbis. Judaism before the exile was a tribal polytheistic relgion based and depended on the temple in Jerusalem.
Muslims treat those they disagree with so well... Dumbass
Lol

you are still high on the cocaine you snorted off the anus of your pimp god-----
whilst you sucked his prick-------as the catechism whore giggled. Good that you "quoted" ISAIAH-------your catechism whore ALSO perverts his words in the silly stories created to furnish you with your "confessional" PIMPS. You and yours have always been prostitutes claiming VIRGINITY-----from the "vestal bitches" whose great joy was in watching lions eat babies -------to the inquisition whores of the AUTO DE FE who threw the babies into the flames-----but that's ok ------YOU ARE ALL "VIRGINS"

POOR little penny------she quotes ISAIAH who lived between 700 and 800 BCE to explain that JEWS GOT MONOTHEISM from zoroastrians whom they had not encountered until about 500 BCE-----poor little penny-----TIME LINES CONFUSE HER ---------I used to wonder if she passed high school plane geometry----now I wonder if she passed fourth grade arithmetic.

for the record----the poetry of ISAIAH is sublime------done in the 700's BC-----
when Zoroastrianism was in its formative years-----far far away. Many Christian
theologians are VERY TAKEN WITH IT-------I used to like it so much that I memorized a whole page of it in Hebrew------long long ago----in my youth------
uhm...... I memorized lots of poems-----and stuff------but now I am not sure
I could get thru the GETTYSBURG ADDRESS

here is the most famous line >>>> saying it backwards---Lo ysah goy el goy cherev----v lo yelmadu od milchamah -----Nation shall not lift sword against
nation and they will no longer learn the ways of war.

you are still high on the cocaine you snorted off the anus of your pimp god-----
whilst you sucked his prick-------as the catechism whore giggled. Good that you "quoted" ISAIAH-------your catechism whore ALSO perverts his words in the silly stories created to furnish you with your "confessional" PIMPS. You and yours have always been prostitutes claiming VIRGINITY-----from the "vestal bitches" whose great joy was in watching lions eat babies -------to the inquisition whores of the AUTO DE FE who threw the babies into the flames-----but that's ok ------YOU ARE ALL "VIRGINS"

POOR little penny------she quotes ISAIAH who lived between 700 and 800 BCE to explain that JEWS GOT MONOTHEISM from zoroastrians whom they had not encountered until about 500 BCE-----poor little penny-----TIME LINES CONFUSE HER ---------I used to wonder if she passed high school plane geometry----now I wonder if she passed fourth grade arithmetic.

for the record----the poetry of ISAIAH is sublime------done in the 700's BC-----
when Zoroastrianism was in its formative years-----far far away. Many Christian
theologians are VERY TAKEN WITH IT-------I used to like it so much that I memorized a whole page of it in Hebrew------long long ago----in my youth------
uhm...... I memorized lots of poems-----and stuff------but now I am not sure
I could get thru the GETTYSBURG ADDRESS

here is the most famous line >>>> saying it backwards---Lo ysah goy el goy cherev----v lo yelmadu od milchamah -----Nation shall not lift sword against
nation and they will no longer learn the ways of war.

Nothing was put to pen till after the exile.

Muslims treat those they disagree with so well... Dumbass
Lol

Judaism existed BEFORE the temple was built------DAVID WROTE HIS PSALMS before the temple was built-------and-----the book of genesis came about LONG
BEFORE. As to how muslims treat those who disagree with them-----actually MUSLIMS TREAT THEM BEAUTIFULLY---------they always have a CHOICE------
they can either have the HONOR of EMBRACING ISLAM-------or being beheaded or enslaved to islam ----WHAT MORE CAN ANYONE ASK?

Forum List

Back