Iran to Host Holocaust Cartoon Contest

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Gee, if we were as bad as Iran, we could have a contest which ridicules all the Iranian leaders, starting with the Ayatollah Khomeini. What a cartoon it would make showing him having sex with an animal (especially if it was a pig). Remember, he was the one who wrote rules about sex, and to sell the animal who was sexually abused to the next town.

Michael Rubin | @mrubin1971
twitter_handle.png
01.19.2015 - 6:15 PM
font-smaller.gif
font-larger.gif

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad shocked the world with his virulent Holocaust denial, a position he later characterized as his major achievement. In reality, of course, Ahmadinejad did not introduce Holocaust revisionism into the Iranian political sphere. Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei argued that the Jews “exaggerated” the Holocaust, and former President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, labelled a “pragmatist” and moderate by many in the United States, dismissed the Holocaust as “Zionist propaganda.” Ahmadinejad’s predecessor Mohammad Khatami, lionized as a reformist in the West for his calls for “dialogue of civilizations,” also promoted Holocaust denial, just more quietly. As George Michael, at the time an assistant professor at the University of Virginia, chronicled:

…It was during the presidency of Mohammad Khatami, whose rhetorical calls for a dialogue of civilizations won European and U.N. plaudits, that the Islamic Republic became a sanctuary for revisionists. Tehran granted asylum not only to Graf but also to Wolfgang Fröhlick, an Austrian engineer who argued in court under oath that Zyklon-B could not be used to kill humans. Indeed, it was under Khatami that Iranian policy shifted from anti-Zionism to unabashed anti-Semitism. In August 2003, the Iranian government invited Frederick Töben, a retired German school teacher living in Australia, to speak before the International Conference on the Palestinian Intifada held in Tehran in which he impugned the Holocaust by contending that Auschwitz concentration camp was physically too small for the mass killing of Jews.

Continue reading at:

Iran to Host Holocaust Cartoon Contest - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine

Sally Iran is actually the MOST pro Nazi islamo Nazi country in the world-------in ALL DETAILS-------they is Aryans. In fact Iranians have the same view of themselves as the super race
that the little ugly deformed ADOLF had of himself. In fact
based on size and physiogamy the ferret like Achmadinejad
actually reminds me of Adolf-----also funny looking. Holocaust
denial actually came about COINCIDENT with the onset of
the program way back in the early to mid 1930s-----reminds me
of the PRE COOKED propaganda that accompanies islamo Nazi
propaganda regularly.

Sally Iran is actually the MOST pro Nazi islamo Nazi country in the world-------in ALL DETAILS-------they is Aryans. In fact Iranians have the same view of themselves as the super race
propaganda regularly.

I wonder if the Iranians of all religions who were lucky enough to escape these crazies just roll their eyes out of what comes out of the mouth of the leaders. I bet there are plenty of Iranians who wish they had a way to escape these nuts, although there are probably lots of Iranians in the West now whoi still think like these nuts.

propaganda regularly.

I wonder if the Iranians of all religions who were lucky enough to escape these crazies just roll their eyes out of what comes out of the mouth of the leaders. I bet there are plenty of Iranians who wish they had a way to escape these nuts, although there are probably lots of Iranians in the West now whoi still think like these nuts.

well-----actually sally------although I really like lots of Iranians----
both muslims and jews-------I have to admit----they all seem to
have a very wild concept of their own "GREATNESS"----
based on the fact that they are Iranians. It is quite a
phenomenon.. The Iranian jews see themselves as a
really special group of------the REAL JEWS ----they attach
themselves to queen esther-------proving how terrific
Iranian jews were even back then. The muslims look down on
arabs------really really down-----the cuisine, the music,
-----they don't even seem to want to know a bit of Arabic.
One of them ACCUSED me of knowing Arabic----simply
because I once recited the Hebrew alphabet. He seemed
horrified at the idea------as in <yuck> <<arabic

twitter_handle.png
font-smaller.gif
font-larger.gif

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad shocked the world with his virulent Holocaust denial, a position he later characterized as his major achievement. In reality, of course, Ahmadinejad did not introduce Holocaust revisionism into the Iranian political sphere. Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei argued that the Jews “exaggerated” the Holocaust, and former President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, labelled a “pragmatist” and moderate by many in the United States, dismissed the Holocaust as “Zionist propaganda.” Ahmadinejad’s predecessor Mohammad Khatami, lionized as a reformist in the West for his calls for “dialogue of civilizations,” also promoted Holocaust denial, just more quietly. As George Michael, at the time an assistant professor at the University of Virginia, chronicled:

…It was during the presidency of Mohammad Khatami, whose rhetorical calls for a dialogue of civilizations won European and U.N. plaudits, that the Islamic Republic became a sanctuary for revisionists. Tehran granted asylum not only to Graf but also to Wolfgang Fröhlick, an Austrian engineer who argued in court under oath that Zyklon-B could not be used to kill humans. Indeed, it was under Khatami that Iranian policy shifted from anti-Zionism to unabashed anti-Semitism. In August 2003, the Iranian government invited Frederick Töben, a retired German school teacher living in Australia, to speak before the International Conference on the Palestinian Intifada held in Tehran in which he impugned the Holocaust by contending that Auschwitz concentration camp was physically too small for the mass killing of Jews.

Continue reading at:

Iran to Host Holocaust Cartoon Contest - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine
Oy vey....... :cool:

propaganda regularly.

propaganda regularly.

Before I respond to you, I am sure the readers have noticed that Mr. Cuckoo, my personal stalker, is now starting in. The alerts will keep rolling and rolling as he is such a lonely individual and wants to be noticed. I wish that fat slob, sitting on a Porfa-Potty all day long will try out for "The Biggest Loser." He must look like the Fat Man in the Circus Side Show by now.

Now, back to you, IRosie. I thought that educated Iranians also knew how to speak Arabic, but perhaps I am mistaken. I can't say that I am enamored by the music, although I have to say the Iranian Muslim singer I have as a neighbor does have a nice voice. I was in the Iranian market yesterday, and the music playing really sounded like screeching to me. An amusing aside. The other week his wife came up here for something, and I told her I felt like I was in Tehran when I went into that market. She wanted to know how the prepared food was in the coolers. I said, "You mean like Babaganush (my spelling is probably wrong), and she said yes. I told her I never ate any of it. I told her if she wanted a quick sandwich to go to the local Subway as the owner is an Iranian Muslim woman.

Before I respond to you, I am sure the readers have noticed that Mr. Cuckoo, my personal stalker, is now starting in. The alerts will keep rolling and rolling as he is such a lonely individual and wants to be noticed. I wish that fat slob, sitting on a Porfa-Potty all day long will try out for "The Biggest Loser." He must look like the Fat Man in the Circus Side Show by now.
Silly-Sally is infatuated with the Sunni Man and loves to talk about me. ...... :thup:

twitter_handle.png
font-smaller.gif
font-larger.gif

Continue reading at:

Oy vey....... :cool:

the prophet
Silly-Sally is infatuated with the Sunni Man and loves to talk about me. ...... :thup:

Sunni habibi------be careful the PROPHET that muslims call Jeremia------used the phrase "oy vey" in his poetry
incessantly. You could be charged with BLASPHEMY for
mocking that "muslim prophet"

Actually you're the one chasing after her posts with stupid responses.

Ones needs to only see the evidence in this and other threads started by Sally.

Gee, if we were as bad as Iran, we could have a contest which ridicules all the Iranian leaders, starting with the Ayatollah Khomeini. What a cartoon it would make showing him having sex with an animal (especially if it was a pig). Remember, he was the one who wrote rules about sex, and to sell the animal who was sexually abused to the next town.

twitter_handle.png
font-smaller.gif
font-larger.gif

Continue reading at:

And although there have been several such Holocaust denial contests, no Jew has decided to kill anyone because of it, the way Muslim animals do after you draw their terrorist prophet.

Sunni habibi------be careful the PROPHET that muslims call Jeremia------used the phrase "oy vey" in his poetry
Jeremiah is not a prophet mentioned in the Quran.

Try again....... :cool:

Prophets in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

try again------the Koran "accepts" the bible and its prophet---
and ---claims there were LOTS of them and does not name
them all ---------read the book, sunni habibi. Jeremiah was
a very important prophet to both jews and Christians-----he is my all time fave

Blasphemy is a muslim thing------it happens in
sharaiah shit holes------simply say ERDOGAN is a lump of shit and the "qadi called that "blasphemy" "

Jeremiah is not a prophet mentioned in the Quran.

Try again....... :cool:

Prophets in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You blaspheming fool. http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=85&chapter=23

Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)

Jeremiah's Family History

Another prophet is Jeremiah (pbuh) Ibn Hilkiah from the House of Levi Ibn Jacob (pbuh). It has been claimed that he was Al-Khidr. This was related by Al-Dahak from Ibn Abbas but it is not true.

Traditions About Jeremiah

Ibn Asakir reported that it is written in some scrolls that Jeremiah stood upon the blood of John Ibn Zechariah while it was flowing and he said: "O blood! You have enlightened the people, so take a rest." So it stopped and condensed until it disappeared.

There is a tradition that Jeremiah asked Allah: "O Lord! Which of Your slaves is more lovable to You?" He answered: "Those who remember Me most away from their remembrance of My creatures; those who are not thinking of death, nor speak of eternal living; those who, when they are allured by the riches of this world, despise them, and when they lose them are happy; those have My love, indeed, and I shall reward them more than they desired."

Forum List

Back