Iran threatened families of national soccer team with 'imprisonment and torture' ahead of U.S. match

You deflected. And it was even an apple/oranges deflection.
Thats pretty much defending it.

Bullshit. Ignore Iran.. don't play soccer with them. Why don't you Trumpies spend your energy making the US better rather than condemning other countries willy nilly? Too damn much bloviating.

I can't stand soccer. Never liked it. I couldn't care less about it if I tried.

But...

I am an America, so...

Good for you, gentlemen, way to go. You did the country proud.

And...

FUCK IRAN.

444: Never Forget.

Bullshit. Ignore Iran.. don't play soccer with them. Why don't you Trumpies spend your energy making the US better rather than condemning other countries willy nilly? Too damn much bloviating.
Nice gaslighting, freak :rolleyes:

You are so ignorant it's sad.

Iran threatened the families of the national soccer team with “imprisonment and torture” if the players didn’t “behave” ahead of the match against the United States on Tuesday, a source involved in the security of the games said.

The source said that the players of the Iranian team were called to a meeting with members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) after they refused to sing their national anthem in their opening match against England on November 21.

The players were told their families would face “violence and torture” if they pulled a stunt like that again or joined a political protest, added the source, who is monitoring Iran’s security agencies during the World Cup.

Before their game against Wales on Sunday, the team sang the national anthem.

The source added that dozens of officers from the IRGC were brought in to monitor the Iranian soccer players, who are not allowed to meet with anyone besides the team.

“There are a large number of Iranian security officers in Qatar collecting information and monitoring the players,” the source said.

Oh those silly Iranians, always with the jokes
Biden loves the mullahs in Iran

And he gives them billions to prove it

I did not.. Trump has a lot in common with the

I have no regard for Iranian leadership or Trump.
you are defending them…by deflecting to trump on a thread that has nothing to do with him, and comparing them torturing people to someone expressing an opinion about kneeling during the national anthem

it’s sick really

for the record----NEVAH tell a shiite muzzie that IRAN IS NOT IMPORTANT-----da MAHDI lives there

Trump trashed the US woman's soccer team and demanded the ballplayers who took a knee be fired.
Everybody was trashing the Soccer Queer Queens. They were despicable butch bitches.

The difference is that Trump had no authority to fire them while the Muslims in Iran can do anything they want.

Forum List

Back