Iran regime hangs women on eve of International Women's Day

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think any women were out protesting in Iran on International Women's Day

Monday, 09 March 2015 12:59

women-prison.jpg

A women's prison in Iran

NCRI - At least two women were hanged to death on the eve of the International women's day in a prison in Iran.

One of the prisoners identified as Mehrnoosh Qavasi, in her fifties, was executed after serving many years in prison.

Continue reading at:

Iran regime hangs women on eve of International Women s Day

Before being transferred to Qezel Hesar Prison in the city of Karaj for execution, the two victims were held in infamous Qarchak (Gharchak) women's prison in the city o

Is there any mention of this from a legitimate news source?

So far, Pogo, no. However, the news comes from an Iranian group that gets the news from those still in Iran. Word does get out about what is going on there.

I don't think any women were out protesting in Iran on International Women's Day

Monday, 09 March 2015 12:59

women-prison.jpg

A women's prison in Iran

NCRI - At least two women were hanged to death on the eve of the International women's day in a prison in Iran.

One of the prisoners identified as Mehrnoosh Qavasi, in her fifties, was executed after serving many years in prison.

Continue reading at:

Iran regime hangs women on eve of International Women s Day

Before being transferred to Qezel Hesar Prison in the city of Karaj for execution, the two victims were held in infamous Qarchak (Gharchak) women's prison in the city o
Oy vey....... :cool:

Is there any mention of this from a legitimate news source?

So far, Pogo, no. However, the news comes from an Iranian group that gets the news from those still in Iran. Word does get out about what is going on there.

That's a very honest response and I respect that. Rare around here. :thup:

I do have to wonder though if it's wise for us to run stories that for all we know may be partially or completely fabricated. It's certainly happened before from that area of the world, and I fear we foment the flames of bigotry by piling on unnecessarily. Particularly when we phrase a report as if it's a known fact. There are those among us who can't tell the difference.

Sorry for the alliteration.

I'm guessing the left wing here won't care about that. Dress up like a vagina and protest your inequality in the US.

Forum List

Back