Iran Refuses To Hand Over Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner...Begging the question...

If you don't want to answer my question that is fine but if you don't want to answer my question, why bother quoting it?
Do you not understand the point of a rhetorical question? Or do you just want to avoid it altogether?
Jesus! What a prissy drama queen.

The plane belongs to Boeing and it is literally their black box! That's why you would or should hand it over to them, not that Iran cares about legal and ethical conventions. I guess you have your own asinine reasons for giving them cover.

Is there a reason why Iran should hold onto the evidence of what they probably did in your view?

Boeing will need to re write their contracts when they sell an airplane.

If you don't want to answer my question that is fine but if you don't want to answer my question, why bother quoting it?
Do you not understand the point of a rhetorical question? Or do you just want to avoid it altogether?

The plane belongs to Boeing and it is literally their black box! That's why you would or should hand it over to them, not that Iran cares about legal and ethical conventions. I guess you have your own asinine reasons for giving them cover.

Is there a reason why Iran should hold onto the evidence of what they probably did in your view?

Lol....the plane does not belong to Boeing. Iran isn't going to hold the evidence.

Countries have their own entities to handle this.

Why would they hand it over to Boeing? It doesn't belong to them.

The jet was a Boeing, and the manufacturer is routinely used to get the data off the boxes as they have the technical expertise needed to do it properly.

A lot of entities have the expertise. Boeing has a vested interest so they shouldn't be trusted with it.

The rest of the world isn't too trusting with the FAA right now also.

It was be read.

Boeing has an interest in not having it's planes fail. The MAX debacle is showing that.

Your paranoia and Iran ass kissing is showing for the board to see.

I asked why they were responsible for handing it over to Boeing. They are not. That's not what we do here either. It's handed over to the FAA.

Should we condemn everyone for that?

Has Boeing even asked for them? Typically in an accident involving a US made aircraft the FAA and the manufacturer are invited to be part of the investigation, or at least observers. The Ukraine also should be involved as it is their aircraft.

Why would they hand it over to Boeing? It doesn't belong to them.

The jet was a Boeing, and the manufacturer is routinely used to get the data off the boxes as they have the technical expertise needed to do it properly.

A lot of entities have the expertise. Boeing has a vested interest so they shouldn't be trusted with it.

The rest of the world isn't too trusting with the FAA right now also.

It was be read.

Boeing has an interest in not having it's planes fail. The MAX debacle is showing that.

Your paranoia and Iran ass kissing is showing for the board to see.

I asked why they were responsible for handing it over to Boeing. They are not. That's not what we do here either. It's handed over to the FAA.

Should we condemn everyone for that?

Has Boeing even asked for them? Typically in an accident involving a US made aircraft the FAA and the manufacturer are invited to be part of the investigation, or at least observers. The Ukraine also should be involved as it is their aircraft.

The actual owners will want involved. I've seen no indications that they won't.

SAM assisted engine failure.
Didn't know that.

Based on what?
Based on warmonger trumpanzees wanting to blame everything on Iran.............waiting for them to blame the Clintons.

Lol....the plane does not belong to Boeing. Iran isn't going to hold the evidence.

Perhaps so if true. However a Boeing representative should be there with other to help find out the issue.

Didn't know that.

Based on what?

upload_2020-1-8_10-12-22.png

upload_2020-1-8_10-13-52.png

upload_2020-1-8_10-14-44.png

upload_2020-1-8_10-15-53.png

Didn't know that.

Based on what?
Based on warmonger trumpanzees wanting to blame everything on Iran.............waiting for them to blame the Clintons.

Perhaps so if true. However a Boeing representative should be there with other to help find out the issue.

Maybe they will be. Just curious though, do you think Boeing will find an employee willing to go to Iran right now?

I don't think they did it on purpose. I believe a trigger happy idiot did.

Shooting that plane down doesn't further their agenda.

I don't think they did it on purpose. I believe a trigger happy idiot did.

Shooting that plane down doesn't further their agenda.
No possibility that like most plane crashes, which happen immediately after take off, something went wrong mechanically?
What makes you think it was "hit?"

Forum List

Back