Iran names new Quds commander

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Apparently, Iran didn't waste any time replacing Soleimani...

Iran names Quds Force number 2, Esmail Ghaani, to replace slain Soleimani

ZomboMeme 04012020043640.jpg

Donald Trump is not a grand strategist. He lives in the moment and acts by instinct. I would be surprised if he thought through the after-effects.

What is Trump's strategy on Iran?

~S~

When you punish a spoiled child, you're acting tactically. Responding to a transgression. Strategy is when you're willing to be consistent in your punishment and rewards, in hopes of salvaging the child.

Donald Trump is not a grand strategist. He lives in the moment and acts by instinct. I would be surprised if he thought through the after-effects.

~S~
lol If you don't know it by now, you are just not capable of understanding it.

what's Trump's strategy ....the world is waiting!!!

~S~
President's Trump's strategy, you moron, is to force Iran back to the negotiating table with economic pressure, sanctions. He has only used military force in response to Iran's attempts to intimidate the US by the use of force.

~S~

~S~
Good strategists don't announce their intentions. Not only that but Democrats wouldn't be able to comprehend Trump's plan even if he explained it to them.

3l5wo2.gif

According to a report from 2018, Israel was "on the verge" of assassinating Soleimani in 2015, but Obama's officials foiled the plan. In fact, they reached out to Iran with news of Israel's plans.
Report: Obama Administration Stopped Israel From Assassinating Soleimani in 2015

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Why don't we take out the whole Quds force then??

If the guy leading them is bad -- the actual people in the force are worse -- they are the ones who are actually doing the fighting.....

Just take all of them out......and that will be the end of it.....right?

~S~

~S~
I think it’s to stop Iran’s forty years of murdering Americans and westerners. You have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back