Iran is laughing at us right now.

Iran doesn't need to be bombed. Most of Iran's people are against their government.

Just give them a chance to rise up and s'all good.

I suspect that what you say is true. I have read much evidence that an overwhelming proportion of the Iranian people hate their overlords.

However; Voices against guns doesn’t work very well.

If what you say is true, then if we bomb their only refinery, bomb their supplies of gasoline, drop weapons to the cities in the south, and interdict any armored or artillery units that move to intervene, we could have a revolution.

Right now it means nothing. Sanctions do not stop them from getting supplies from Russia. That is what they have been doing up until now. Even much of their nuclear technology is imported from Russia.

We’ll probably wait until they get something that they can use, ship it across the Atlantic, truck it across our southern border; and then BOOM!!

It’s the liberal thing to do.

Last edited:
What is Obama responds to this plot to bomb the Embassies here in the USA . More sanctions . Yep!! that's going to work. NOT!!

I am curious what would you suggest we do? bomb Iran? invade?

Continue tightening embargoes with emphasis on reducing gasoline imports by Iran.

Iran October gasoline imports up 21%
Imports into Iran have increased to 63,279 barrels per day from 51,986 bpd in September.
Iran October gasoline imports up 21% - Arab News

Price of gas risen 400% for a rationed amount...
Because Iran doesn't have refinery capabilities to meet their daily gas needs.
Iranians now pay 4,000 rials (40 cents) a liter for 50 liters a month and 7,000 rials a liter for larger volumes. They previously paid a subsidized price of 1,000 rials a liter for a monthly maximum of 60 liters.
Iran Gasoline Consumption Falls 13% After Government Price Rise - Bloomberg

What is Obama responds to this plot to bomb the Embassies here in the USA . More sanctions . Yep!! that's going to work. NOT!!

We are being marched into another decade long war for plunder. Plunder of Iran, and plunder of our treasury.

Forum List

Back