Iran is laughing at us right now.

Iran doesn't need to be bombed. Most of Iran's people are against their government.

Just give them a chance to rise up and s'all good.

It would be a dumb assed move to bomb them.

its what the right used to CHANT for.

Even so If Obama did it they scream about it.
But the left was ok with us with Libya , Only supposed to be there for weeks. Last time I checked we are still over there with the no fly zone ..:eusa_whistle:

Libya was hilarious. Republicans like Newt and Romney were all over the place on this.

Bottom line is, that the right wing seems to support bloody terrorist bastards that kill Americans.

Dunno why.

I wanna see them dead.

Like Gaddafi. He authored Lockerbie.

And last I looked, he's on the run and no longer in power.

Why isn't the right cheering that?

It would be a dumb assed move to bomb them.

its what the right used to CHANT for.

Even so If Obama did it they scream about it.
But the left was ok with us with Libya , Only supposed to be there for weeks. Last time I checked we are still over there with the no fly zone ..:eusa_whistle:

Libya was hilarious. Republicans like Newt and Romney were all over the place on this.

Bottom line is, that the right wing seems to support bloody terrorist bastards that kill Americans.

Dunno why.

I wanna see them dead.

Even more funny is liberals, and their silence, when it comes to the legality of the WAR IN LYBIA.

Last I looked, congress voted for the war in Iraq.

Now liberals are rejoicing the overthrow of Gaddafi, huh?

"We do not seek confrontation," he said. "If they want to confront us and impose their will on us, then that would be their end. If they are capable of hitting us with their fist, we are capable of slapping them. If we slap them it would be so hard that they can no longer hold their heads up. We emphasize that we do not want confrontation, that we want interaction. If they decide to create a confrontation and impose it on the Iranian nation, the consequences for them will be dire."

fuck these camel jockeys... being cut off from the world has really got them thinking they are something they aren't

Dunno why.

I wanna see them dead.

Even more funny is liberals, and their silence, when it comes to the legality of the WAR IN LYBIA.

maybe you should go take a look at the war powers act and how it's been used before you opine as to legality.

thanks.

oh.. and no, they didn't. they voted to authorize action, but only after certain conditions, like diplomacy and baby bush coming back to congress for permission. which he didn't do. if you don't believe me, go look at the resolution.

Last edited:

Dunno why.

I wanna see them dead.

Silence about what? Like Noriega, Hussien was basically a CIA plant gone feral. Some sorta thought, and it was actually sold that way, that Iraq was going to be like Panama. But anyone familiar with the PNAC..and those paying attention, because the authors of that little fantasy populated the Bush administration, knew that the Invasion wasn't going to be that.

And that's what it turned into. A freaking clusterfuck..and a war crime.

Dunno why.

I wanna see them dead.

Silence about what? Like Noriega, Hussien was basically a CIA plant gone feral. Some sorta thought, and it was actually sold that way, that Iraq was going to be like Panama. But anyone familiar with the PNAC..and those paying attention, because the authors of that little fantasy populated the Bush administration, knew that the Invasion wasn't going to be that.

What about Libya??

Iran got caught red handed and are now shitting their pants

There will be some official sanctions but most of the retribution will be behind the scenes. There will be payback and this one will be a bitch

Yes, I think we need to bomb them, their military facilities and their so called nuclear power plant they are building!! Send them a strong message that we are not going to take this lying down!! They get nuclear weapons we are totally screwed. I guess you lefties want to just wait and see and another 9/11 is going to happen. Dont you think its going to happen again. It happened once they will stop at nothing since they think dying is being a marter

What is Obama responds to this plot to bomb the Embassies here in the USA . More sanctions . Yep!! that's going to work. NOT!!

If Iranians are laughing at the USA it's 'cos of how gullible you people are to believe time after time the BS that's taken as truth, Terra Terra Terra

Fake, fake, fake – I’m talking about the latest anti-Iranian propaganda coming out of Washington, which claims the Iranian Revolutionary Guards were involved in a “plot” to take out the Saudi ambassador to the US and blow up both the Saudi and Israeli embassies. The narrative reads like a formulaic melodrama: two Iranians, one a naturalized US citizen, purportedly approached someone they thought was a member of a Mexican drug cartel – according to the indictment [.pdf], it was a “sophisticated” drug cartel, not the plebeian sort – and proposed paying him $1.5 million to murder Adel al Jubeir, the Kingdom’s ambassador in Washington – oh, and by the way, the Iranians supposedly said, “Are you guys any good with explosives?”

The key to understanding just how fake this story is can be found in the New York Times report, which informs us:

“For the entire operation, the government’s confidential sources were monitored and guided by federal law enforcement agents, Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District, said in the news conference. ‘So no explosives were actually ever placed anywhere,’ he said, ‘and no one was actually in ever in any danger.’”

Translation: the whole thing is phony from beginning to end.
Iranian Terror Plot: Fake, Fake, Fake by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

Yes, I think we need to bomb them, their military facilities and their so called nuclear power plant they are building!! Send them a strong message that we are not going to take this lying down!! They get nuclear weapons we are totally screwed. I guess you lefties want to just wait and see and another 9/11 is going to happen. Dont you think its going to happen again. It happened once they will stop at nothing since they think dying is being a marter

Ah, yes, the arm-chair general's answer to everything.

The liberal woodies being sported acting as if Obama is John frickin' Wayne is hilarious.
If Iran was so threatened by this administration why are they plotting this kind of shit in the first place?

Iran does not give a fuck who the POTUS is, they basically have been in a state of war with us since 1979 when the Shah fell, even if John Gotti was POTUS they would have still attempted this.

True, but it's so much more fun to blame everything on libturds or conservashits. I mean where would this forum be without politicizing every fuckin thing that happened every single day of the week?

What about Libya??

What about it?

They got a known terrorist and bad actor out of power.

And it was done on the cheap.

What's not to love?

I think it's more like we're laughing at them, right now. Guess the perspective all depends on who's side you're on.

What about Libya??

What about it?

What's not to love?

Love how the left spin things. Its ok to bomb Libya with a dictator but not Iran who is a true threat to us:eek:

Ah, yes, the arm-chair general's answer to everything.

Yeah no shit, its always these guys who never served one damn day who want to bomb everything in sight.:doubt:

What about Libya??

What about it?

What's not to love?

It really doesn't get any better than that, I wish we could have done Iraq the same way.

So when are you going to the Army recruiter to enlist?

Forum List

Back