Iran celebrates tenth anniversary of being "one year away" from getting the bomb.

velvtacheeze

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2013
The people of Iran were ecstatic with celebratory glee, as yet another fantastic year of being just one year away from obtaining nuclear weapons has come and gone. In American's conservative media, at about the the beginning of the Iraq War, Iran was "next on the list" in getting bombed over their failure to prove that they did not have any weapons of mass destruction.

Crippling sanctions have impoverished Iran, but Iranians on the street still want to be "one year away" from getting the bomb. "It's great", says Raza, of Tehran, "we have all the misery of global sanctions, and threats of imminent bombing, year after year after year. I couldn't be happier." Kamron, also of Tehran, agreed, saying "the only thing that could possibly be better than suffering for something of which we're not guilty is our inevitable nuclear exchange with Israel, which I will very much enjoy!"

But there are voices of discontent. "This is not fair", Tirdad of Arak exclaimed. "Two of our neighbors are invaded by the Americans, then they send their fleet right up next to us in the Gulf of Persia, and WE are the belligerent ones? I want Iran to have no more anniversaries such as this. We need a bomb to protect ourselves from these bullies."

Forum List

Back