IQ Test: take it

Never mind. It appears I fooled the test into believing I was white.

Screenshot 2014-11-18 10.30.24.jpg

Sorry folks...this is my field. The test skews high by 10-15 points. I got 156. I am not 156! :) The minimum valid inventories would be a Wonderlic which is 40 items timed to be completed in 12 minutes.

The best tests have a minimum 100 items and are timed. In graduate school we all had to take multiple I.Q. and other psychometric tests. My scores averaged 144 (about the average for anyone with a post-graduate degree).

There are plenty of valid I.Q. tests you can buy cheaply or take on line. This is not valid. If you choose to consider it at all.....minus -10-15 points.

145...which is apparently as high as you can get.
I went through the test again slower to be sure and I am positive I answered everything correctly. Odd.
Perhaps it is timed?

It kind of sucks that you can't go back and correct your answer. I knew one of them was wrong as soon as I clicked the button.

HAHA! - I just saw that there were Facebook comments below the text
Look at the one idiots response... "It didn't give me a number, it said to keep my job at Taco Bell"

Sorry folks...this is my field. The test skews high by 10-15 points. I got 156. I am not 156! :) The minimum valid inventories would be a Wonderlic which is 40 items timed to be completed in 12 minutes.

The best tests have a minimum 100 items and are timed. In graduate school we all had to take multiple I.Q. and other psychometric tests. My scores averaged 144 (about the average for anyone with a post-graduate degree).

There are plenty of valid I.Q. tests you can buy cheaply or take on line. This is not valid. If you choose to consider it at all.....minus -10-15 points.

Yikes! I'm not as smart as I thought! :biggrin:

Yikes! I'm not as smart as I thought! :biggrin:
Dont worry. Has nothing to do with how intelligent you really are.

Makes some sense. the other 'actual' IQ tests Ive taken left me right around 135.

Makes some sense. the other 'actual' IQ tests Ive taken left me right around 135.

Yeah....it's 10-15 points high. :) I would assume most folks at USMB are 117 I.Q. or above. 117 is the mean I.Q. of a 4 year college graduate. 144 I.Q. is the mean for someone with a post graduate degree.

Btw....the number one predictive variable for educational attainment and income is I.Q. In other words....if you are smart you are better educated and make more money. Kind of obvious I guess. :)

Conversely, low I.Q. is the number one predictive variable for those that are incarcerated....children born out of wedlock....low income....and lack of educational attainment. Race is not the variable....it is purely low I.Q.

In other words....in America if you are a black man with a 117 I.Q. you are equally as likely to get a 4 year college degree as a white person. You are equally likely to make more money. You are much less likely to be incarcerated, have illegitimate children, etc.

People who dismiss I.Q. testing do not know how powerful and predictive it is. CEO's....Corporate Leaders....U.S. Presidents do not have 85 I.Q.'s. :lol: Nothing measures life trajectory better. Nothing.

Yeah....it's 10-15 points high. :) I would assume most folks at USMB are 117 I.Q. or above. 117 is the mean I.Q. of a 4 year college graduate. 144 I.Q. is the mean for someone with a post graduate degree.

Btw....the number one predictive variable for educational attainment and income is I.Q. In other words....if you are smart you are better educated and make more money. Kind of obvious I guess. :)

Conversely, low I.Q. is the number one predictive variable for those that are incarcerated....children born out of wedlock....low income....and lack of educational attainment. Race is not the variable....it is purely low I.Q.

In other words....in America if you are a black man with a 117 I.Q. you are equally as likely to get a 4 year college degree as a white person. You are equally likely to make more money. You are much less likely to be incarcerated, have illegitimate children, etc.

People who dismiss I.Q. testing do not know how powerful and predictive it is. CEO's....Corporate Leaders....U.S. Presidents do not have 85 I.Q.'s. :lol: Nothing measures life trajectory better. Nothing.
Thats a load of bull. If I come from a different culture I could easily bomb that test.

Forum List

Back