Iphone manufacturer foxconn plans to replace almost every human worker with robots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn Plans to Replace almost Every Human Worker with Robots
China’s iPhone factories are being automated

Foxconn, the Taiwanese manufacturing giant behind Apple’s iPhone and numerous other major electronics devices, aims to automate away a vast majority of its human employees, according to a report from DigiTimes. Dai Jia-peng, the general manager of Foxconn’s automation committee, says the company has a three-phase plan in place to automate its Chinese factories using software and in-house robotics units, known as Foxbots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of us saw this coming a long time ago. Every years it's going to get worse. Expect jobs to become less and less as time goes on. Wonder how long it will take the liberals to figure that one out. They will still sit by the door waiting for their heoric Hitler Obama or Clinton to save them if they were in office, the funny thing is since we will have Trump in office they'll expect him to save their dumb asses after they shredded him to pieces, and wanting him dead.
Instead of being called Democrats they should be called " Hypocrites".

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how anyone can buy into your partisanshit, but lord knows they do.

The purpose of "globalization" is harmonized regulatory systems such that capital knows no nationalism. Nationalism is for the little people.

They will still sit by the door waiting for their heoric Hitler Obama or Clinton to save them if they were in office, the funny thing is since we will have Trump in office they'll expect him to save their dumb asses after they shredded him to pieces, and wanting him dead.
What is your point? Trump has no power to kill automation to save jobs any more than Democrats. I think Trumpies will want their "dumb asses" saved too. Why do you focus on Democrats when both are in the same boat. I.e. what is your point?

iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn Plans to Replace almost Every Human Worker with Robots
China’s iPhone factories are being automated

Foxconn, the Taiwanese manufacturing giant behind Apple’s iPhone and numerous other major electronics devices, aims to automate away a vast majority of its human employees, according to a report from DigiTimes. Dai Jia-peng, the general manager of Foxconn’s automation committee, says the company has a three-phase plan in place to automate its Chinese factories using software and in-house robotics units, known as Foxbots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of us saw this coming a long time ago. Every years it's going to get worse. Expect jobs to become less and less as time goes on. Wonder how long it will take the liberals to figure that one out. They will still sit by the door waiting for their heoric Hitler Obama or Clinton to save them if they were in office, the funny thing is since we will have Trump in office they'll expect him to save their dumb asses after they shredded him to pieces, and wanting him dead.
Instead of being called Democrats they should be called " Hypocrites".
robotic workers don't mind paying taxes. they can fund unemployment compensation, simply for being unemployed in any at-will employment State. an improvement on the right wing.

The purpose of "globalization" is harmonized regulatory systems such that capital knows no nationalism. Nationalism is for the little people.
You do live in a fantasy world, don'tcha.......

Still sore?
Over you or your imaginations? You've got to be kidding. :thup:

Well you're following me around love.
I am? I thought I was reading threads, not my fault you're posting fantasy in them. You honestly give yourself waaaaaay too much credit. :thup:

Still sore?

I am? I thought I was reading threads, not my fault you're posting fantasy in them. You honestly give yourself waaaaaay too much credit. :thup:

Oh look, here you are again ...

Still sore?

Funny how message boards work, ain't it. :cool-45:

Still sore?

If only you could communicate a coherent thought.

Projection suits you to a T. :thup:

Projection suits you to a T. :thup:

So no?

Technology and productivity are going to put, and keep, huge numbers of Americans out of work.

The curve is only going to get steeper.

We have to start looking at a universal basic salary. The problem is that, so far, our "leaders" don't have the balls to point out the obvious.
There'll soon be tons of jobs digging coal and building walls.

Technology and productivity are going to put, and keep, huge numbers of Americans out of work.

The curve is only going to get steeper.

We have to start looking at a universal basic salary. The problem is that, so far, our "leaders" don't have the balls to point out the obvious.
There'll soon be tons of jobs digging coal and building walls.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ....

Forum List

Back