Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

Your racist delusion that this is about race is you being a race baiting ass.

Conservatives are in a tizzy because successful black men are using their platform to drive a conversation about racism, and there's nothing they can do to silence them.

So Conservatives pretend it's about anything other than what it's about, that way they don't have to reconcile the argument the players are making.

Their white, Conservative racial resentment comes from the fact that they simply cannot accept that a black man has greater power to get his message out than they do at denying it.

Now it becomes more obvious that I hit the nail right on the head.

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.
I don't pay taxes for Iowa schools to teach and encourage disrespect for our Country. Somebody needs to be fired and the band disbanded.

By doing so, you are the one who is disrespecting the Country. I have no respect for a country that is led by Trump. Trump is a thug.

Your side are the thugs.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

You are the thug. These are your friends not mine.

Nope. THat's the left, with widespread support of the left.

Oh shut up you miserable fraud. Go play pretend Perry Mason.

These dumbasses kneeling only deserve ridicule and mocking

awwwww... truth hurts, trumptard snowflake?

be quiet and go back to your trailer
Trump won because you dumb asses keep doing the same stupid ignorant shit that pisses of middle America. Keep it up and yu will keep losing.

Trump won because he was not Clinton and that is it.

HIs trade plank flipped the Rust Belt.

Not really. 25% of the voters voted against Clinton.

Trump won Michigan largely because of low black turnout. In Ohio, she was unpopular. She got fewer votes than Romney did in 2012 and McCain got in 2008. Low black turnout in Pennsylvania also hurt Clinton. If Romney had started out with the number of votes that he got in 2012, he would have started with 262 electoral votes.

Trump flipped districts that voted for Obama twice by large margins.

Unless you can show that normal black turnout would have stopped the Rust Belt from flipping,

my point that Trump's trade plank flipped the Rust Belt stands.

LOL I see the left blaming the right for their own actions again, remind us who paid protestors to attack whom in the last election again?
Remind us who attacked whom in the last election? It's called context. And remind us why Charlottesville has taught all of us the right dare not be violent ever again.
Hey dumb ass BOTH sides attacked in Charlottesville. The left started the fight there and paid the price.

The left did not start it. The alt-right attacked. You clearly are a supporter of white supremacists.

LOL!!!!

Sure, that's why all the antifa wore masks, because they weren't planning on committing crimes.

Wait...

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

Everyone who disagrees with you is antifa.

No, antifa is antifa, and you are a supporter of antifa.

the Selma marchers met up with Democrats! You own that heritage.

Of course, after Civil Rights, the parties flipped identities as Nixon and Reagan drove the Southern Strategy. You know this, I know this, the world knows this, yet you make it a point to ignore that for the sake of landing a weak, impotent punch in a debate you're losing. The heritage is that all the people who attacked the Selma marchers identified as Republicans beginning after the 1964 CRA.

Racist Democrats would never join the GOP who Freed the slaves and brought about Civil Rights.

More Democrats voted for Civil Rights than Republicans. And Conservatives today would have opposed abolition because it was the exercising of federal authority over the states. Name me one single Conservative who thinks the federal government has broad authority over the states today, and I'll show you an imaginary person that doesn't exist.

BLM is based on the lie of Hands Up, Don't Shoot. Even the liberal media acknowledges that. Blacks are being trouble makers and this protest will not end well for the Players.

Just because Michael Brown may or may not have had his hands up doesn't change the fact that innocent, unarmed black people are killed by cops seemingly every day in this country, and nothing is being done about it. The lie is that Conservatives were for Civil Rights. They weren't. They never have been. Conservatives oppose Civil Rights.

And the AntiFa-uck Ups are going to get theirs too.

There would be no antifa without fascists. So if you want to get rid of antifa, get rid of the fascists they oppose, starting with the Nazis in your own ranks.

No, antifa is antifa, and you are a supporter of antifa.

Everyone should support antifa because being anti-fascist should be your default position.

The fact that you think there are "very good" fascists proves the need for antifa.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. With Russia hacking our voting systems, it doesn't take that much strain to think they also hacked our vote totals.

Conservatives wouldn't have won shit without Russia helping them.

Conservatives are in a tizzy because successful black men are using their platform to drive a conversation about racism, and there's nothing they can do to silence them.

So Conservatives pretend it's about anything other than what it's about, that way they don't have to reconcile the argument the players are making.

Your pretense that the RIght does not have a history of being outraged by disrespect of Patriotic symbols, (flag burning, not saluting, singing the anthem really badly, ect)

is a lie told by a moron aimed at fooling only the most willfully ignorant, ie your lefty allies.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

Very-large-American-flag.jpg

Their white, Conservative racial resentment comes from the fact that they simply cannot accept that a black man has greater power to get his message out than they do at denying it.

Now it becomes more obvious that I hit the nail right on the head.

Standard liberal asshole.

Denial is proof.

LOL! And you are serious!

Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.

racismsign.jpg

Your pretense that the RIght does not have a history of being outraged by disrespect of Patriotic symbols, (flag burning, not saluting, singing the anthem really badly, ect)

That's not my pretense. My pretense is that some white people feel emasculated by black people exercising a platform to force a national discussion about race, so are doing everything in their power to prevent that conversation.

So you hide behind the flag like a little child hiding behind your mother's skirt. But you don't need to do that; we already know you're a bunch of cowardly cucks who simply cannot handle the fact that a black man has more power to get his message out than you do at silencing him. The fact that those black guys had the gall to not only be successful, but use their success to spread a message makes you feel inadequate, insecure, and insignificant. And you know what? You are all three of those things.

is a lie told by a moron aimed at fooling only the most willfully ignorant, ie your lefty allies.

Go back to Russia you propagandist.

AvgGuyIA continues his nonsense. Trump's numbers have tanked the last three weeks.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 9/22 - 10/15 -- 38.6 55.7 -17.1
Gallup 10/13 - 10/15 1500 A 36 59 -23
Rasmussen Reports 10/11 - 10/15 1500 LV 43 56 -13
Economist/YouGov 10/7 - 10/10 1278 RV 41 53 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 10/6 - 10/10 1584 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18
IBD/TIPP 9/29 - 10/8 887 A 33 61 -28
USA Today/Suffolk 9/27 - 10/1 1000 RV 38 56 -18
CNN 9/26 - 9/28 1037 A 37 56 -19
PBS/Marist 9/25 - 9/27 886 RV 39 54 -15
CNBC 9/24 - 9/27 800 A 38 52 -14
FOX News 9/24 - 9/26 1017 RV 42 53 -11
PPP (D) 9/22 - 9/25 865 RV 42 53 -11

the Selma marchers met up with Democrats! You own that heritage.

Of course, after Civil Rights, the parties flipped identities as Nixon and Reagan drove the Southern Strategy. You know this, I know this, the world knows this, yet you make it a point to ignore that for the sake of landing a weak, impotent punch in a debate you're losing. The heritage is that all the people who attacked the Selma marchers identified as Republicans beginning after the 1964 CRA.

Racist Democrats would never join the GOP who Freed the slaves and brought about Civil Rights.

More Democrats voted for Civil Rights than Republicans. And Conservatives today would have opposed abolition because it was the exercising of federal authority over the states. Name me one single Conservative who thinks the federal government has broad authority over the states today, and I'll show you an imaginary person that doesn't exist.

BLM is based on the lie of Hands Up, Don't Shoot. Even the liberal media acknowledges that. Blacks are being trouble makers and this protest will not end well for the Players.

Just because Michael Brown may or may not have had his hands up doesn't change the fact that innocent, unarmed black people are killed by cops seemingly every day in this country, and nothing is being done about it. The lie is that Conservatives were for Civil Rights. They weren't. They never have been. Conservatives oppose Civil Rights.

And the AntiFa-uck Ups are going to get theirs too.

There would be no antifa without fascists. So if you want to get rid of antifa, get rid of the fascists they oppose, starting with the Nazis in your own ranks.
Already debunked ^^^. This is all bullshit excuses for democrats who have never changed since the Civil War. The parties never flipped. Democrats still don't help blacks. Proof: 8 years of Obama and blacks are no better off.. Only one Dixiecrat switched to republican. The rest died Democrat card carriers.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. With Russia hacking our voting systems, it doesn't take that much strain to think they also hacked our vote totals.

Conservatives wouldn't have won shit without Russia helping them.

I predicted this.

THe lefty talking heads talk shit about Russia "hacking" the elections, and when called on it, talk about "leaks".

BUT, all the while, the mass of sheeple, are hearing "hack" and thinking computers, ie voting computers.

Only a matter of time before asshole lefties, desperate for an excuse for being so wrong about Trump winning, edit their memories to think that that "hacking" was vote totals.

Trump's policies were great compared to his opponents. That's why he crushed them all.

Especially Hillary.

Standard liberal asshole.Denial is proof.LOL! And you are serious!Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.

What a whiny little bitch!

Seriously, look how much you spit when I simply call you out for being emasculated by black men who have more power to get their message out, then you do at silencing them.

That's what it's all about; your personal inadequacies and insecurities. You and your fellow snowflakes are just so distraught that you can't silence these successful black athletes. It's just a callback to Jim Crow times, and you want to silence them not because of their message, but because you need and crave that power that you don't have, and never will have.

Because you will never be the success your parents deluded you into thinking you would.

Already debunked ^^^. This is all bullshit excuses for democrats who have never changed since the Civil War. The parties never flipped. Only one Dixiecrat switched to republican. The rest died Democrat card carriers.

So are we to believe that there was a mass migration of millions of white, socially liberal Republican voters to the Southern States while at the same time there was a mass migration of white, socially racist Conservatives Democratic voters to the Northeast and Pacific Coast? When did that mass migration happen, and I'm sure you have plenty of voter registration data to back that claim up, right?

Forum List

Back