Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.
I don't pay taxes for Iowa schools to teach and encourage disrespect for our Country. Somebody needs to be fired and the band disbanded.

By doing so, you are the one who is disrespecting the Country. I have no respect for a country that is led by Trump. Trump is a thug.

Its an extension of the civil rights movement, good for them.
If those blacks are treating this as an extension of the Civil Right movement, instead of kneeling, they would be WILLING to face clubs and police dogs to fight for their perceived lack of equality. Your statement as usual is total bullshit.

Wow, you have really put your foot in your mouth, now you understand why its continuing.
I am spot on in my assessment. The players who are blacks choice of resistance are fucking cowardly wimps compared to the Selma marchers. If we are once again in the time of Jim Crowe, then face a police dog without raising a fist.
Is your head hurting today?

more symbolic shit.........nobody is caring anymore.:2up: It'd be like me going down to march on Main Street this morning shaking a banana at people about whatever is grieving me at the moment.

Symbolic gestures are ghey
Since you are yelling, you care.

It is most noticable on this Board that the Far Right love free speech as long as it is speech with which they agree. If they don't agree, not so much. And the Far Right and Alt Right will use violence and mayhem if necessary to squelch free speech they don't like.
LOL I see the left blaming the right for their own actions again, remind us who paid protestors to attack whom in the last election again?
Remind us who attacked whom in the last election? It's called context. And remind us why Charlottesville has taught all of us the right dare not be violent ever again.
Hey dumb ass BOTH sides attacked in Charlottesville. The left started the fight there and paid the price.

The left did not start it. The alt-right attacked. You clearly are a supporter of white supremacists.

Their white, Conservative racial resentment comes from the fact that they simply cannot accept that a black man has greater power to get his message out than they do at denying it.

Now I watch multi-millionaire athletes who never did anything in their lives but play a game, disrespect what brave Americans fought and died for. They are essentially spitting in the faces and on the graves of real men, men who have actually done something for this country beside playing with a ball and believing they’re something special! They’re not! My Marines and Soldiers were!

Must Read: Retired Marine Destroys NFL Players Who Disrespect America's VETERANS

I am a veteran and I disagree. No one is spitting in anyone's face. Their right to protest is what we were protecting. The anthem is just a series of notes and words strung together and that is all.

'Those Kids Have Every Right to Protest.' 97-Year-Old WWII Vet Kneels to Support NFL Players

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.
I don't pay taxes for Iowa schools to teach and encourage disrespect for our Country. Somebody needs to be fired and the band disbanded.

By doing so, you are the one who is disrespecting the Country. I have no respect for a country that is led by Trump. Trump is a thug.

Your side are the thugs.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

more symbolic shit.........nobody is caring anymore.:2up: It'd be like me going down to march on Main Street this morning shaking a banana at people about whatever is grieving me at the moment.

Symbolic gestures are ghey

It is most noticable on this Board that the Far Right love free speech as long as it is speech with which they agree. If they don't agree, not so much. And the Far Right and Alt Right will use violence and mayhem if necessary to squelch free speech they don't like.
LOL I see the left blaming the right for their own actions again, remind us who paid protestors to attack whom in the last election again?
Remind us who attacked whom in the last election? It's called context. And remind us why Charlottesville has taught all of us the right dare not be violent ever again.
Hey dumb ass BOTH sides attacked in Charlottesville. The left started the fight there and paid the price.

The left did not start it. The alt-right attacked. You clearly are a supporter of white supremacists.

LOL!!!!

Sure, that's why all the antifa wore masks, because they weren't planning on committing crimes.

Wait...

The left are already campaigning for Trumps re-election.

They'd be wise to realize why he won the first time

he got 70,000 votes in 3 states.... maybe. *shrug*

he got 3,000,000 fewer votes and has about a 30% approval rating.

most of the country thinks he's incompetent.

so how was he elected... .rightwingnut trumptard bigoted white trash.

Oh shut up you miserable fraud. Go play pretend Perry Mason.

These dumbasses kneeling only deserve ridicule and mocking

awwwww... truth hurts, trumptard snowflake?

be quiet and go back to your trailer
Trump won because you dumb asses keep doing the same stupid ignorant shit that pisses of middle America. Keep it up and yu will keep losing.

Trump won because he was not Clinton and that is it.

Their white, Conservative racial resentment comes from the fact that they simply cannot accept that a black man has greater power to get his message out than they do at denying it.

Your racist delusion that this is about race is you being a race baiting ass.

Trump won because you dumb asses keep doing the same stupid ignorant shit that pisses of middle America. Keep it up and yu will keep losing.

HIs trade plank flipped the Rust Belt.

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.

Your side are the thugs.

You are the thug. These are your friends not mine.

LOL!!!!

Sure, that's why all the antifa wore masks, because they weren't planning on committing crimes.

Wait...

Versus:
4128A36A-B048-493E-82C2-4378750A1E79.jpeg

HIs trade plank flipped the Rust Belt.

Not really. 25% of the voters voted against Clinton.

Trump won Michigan largely because of low black turnout. In Ohio, she was unpopular. She got fewer votes than Romney did in 2012 and McCain got in 2008. Low black turnout in Pennsylvania also hurt Clinton. If Romney had started out with the number of votes that he got in 2012, he would have started with 262 electoral votes.

[QUOTE="JQPublic1, I don't know where you're getting your information about the black...[/QUOTE]

FBI crime stats.

LOL!!!!

Wait...

Everyone who disagrees with you is antifa.

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least
You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
Well I don't have my nose rammed up Trumps Asshole like you BROWN NOSE,your prose is Stupidity Personified...Get a Life

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.
Why is it good news? Tell us what’s accomplished.
If you can.

It accomplishes the same thing the pampered thugs in the NFL does doing it....not a damn thing
The left are already campaigning for Trumps re-election.

When are you going to blame that retard you ran who didn't bother to go to Wisconsin when her political genius husband told the campaign she needs to go there? The extra three million came from two states she already bagged. BTW! President Trump has 57% approval. Most Americans couldn't give a shut about politics and couldn't tell you who the VP is and could easily be fooled that Obama is still president. Fucking morons educated by liberals.

I am spot on in my assessment. The players who are blacks choice of resistance are fucking cowardly wimps compared to the Selma marchers. If we are once again in the time of Jim Crowe, then face a police dog without raising a fist.

So...

• The Selma marchers were beaten and attacked by racist Conservatives.
  • MLK and Malcolm X, who both took very different paths toward achieving the same goal, were both assassinated
  • The protesters in Baltimore and St. Louis are called "thugs and rioters", regardless of whether or not any property was damaged (bullshit excuse to invalidate their grievances, there)
  • When NFLers take a knee, you scream about how your panties are all twisted and how they're disrespecting your personal sensibilities

So it doesn't seem like black people have any right to protest in any way in this country, mostly because people like you don't want to even listen to their grievances.

So if you don't want to listen to their grievances, why the fuck should they listen to your bullshit!?!?!?!?!
the Selma marchers met up with Democrats! You own that heritage. Racist Democrats would never join the GOP who Freed the slaves and brought about Civil Rights. BLM is based on the lie of Hands Up, Don't Shoot. Even the liberal media acknowledges that. Blacks are being trouble makers and this protest will not end well for the Players.

And the AntiFa-uck Ups are going to get theirs too.

Forum List

Back