Investigators pursuing signs US Capitol riot was planned: Lynch Mob Congress Impeached Trump Without Bothering to Look At Evidence

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Watch the progs whine that claiming it was a false front operation is sedition!

(CNN)Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.
Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol.

God, I can't believing I'm citing CNN.

(CNN)Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.
Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol.

Evidence is so Old Hat.

Mods need to unify the threads on this topic. The Capital Building was a setup and BLM/CNN fraud equivalent almost at the level of the Russia Hoax, the Ukraine Hoax and the Kung Flu Hoax.

Since when do they need evidence?

Since when do they need evidence?
Good point!

1610685875786.png

This was on face book last month. prior to the gathering

1610685998418.png

1610686037386.png

map posted on reddit prior to the march

1610686100544.png

Yeah they are getting excited and working up a fever prior to the march. All that is left is Trump to condone it.

Five years watching the twice impeached president trump manipulate the simple minds of his devoted RWNJs and see the changes in them, coupled with the one and one quarter hour video of his inciting them to commit violence at the Capitol Building, should be adequate evidence to send him to prison for treason. Impeaching the a$$hole is just the first step.

The RWNJs' denial is no where near enough justification to ignore the evidence for anyone but the RWNJs.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

I think that Congress should be occupied more often, at least a couple times a year.
Maybe then they will not be passing so many illegal laws, like the war on drugs, 3 strikes, the use of force in Iraq, economic sanctions on Russia or Iran, etc.

Forum List

Back