Investigative Journalist : US bombed Nord Stream pipeline

Another Putin puppet.
I fully support Russia in this matter, you are just impossibly fucking stupid, a typical intellectual abortion, mind murdered by fascists in public school... Explain to us three digit IQ's, just why it is Russia would blow up its own multi-billion dollar pipeline, and main piece of leverage it held over Germany and the rest of EU, wow us with your mid to upper 60's IQ analysis??? :banana:

Yep
Anything not approved by your cult leaders must be fake.
They wouldn't lie to you over
And over
And over.
Stick with that.
It's not anything.... Or anyone.... It's anything from your proven fake news sites and those rightwing sites who quickly regurgitate the fake news story without verifying it by their own staff.

It's not anything.... Or anyone.... It's anything from your proven fake news sites and those rightwing sites who quickly regurgitate the fake news story without verifying it by their own staff.

I know sweetie.
There is approved
There is not approved.

Honestly I am envious of the way that your cult dominates and controls you.
Doesn't mean that I don't want to defeat it.

I do.

International Act of war... IF this is true a global conflict will ensue very quickly.
Screenshot_20230208-090255-576.png

Closest the Doomsday Clock has ever been to midnight.

Thanks Joe Biden.

It seems that the evidence points that way but maybe Biden isn't even aware of what the hell is going on. The environmental fallout of blowing up the pipeline is horrendous but the radical greenie anarchists aren't talking about it. It's an indication that they might be implicated or they are stooges for a political agenda and "global warming" is nothing but an extortion game.

After getting owned at the SOTU last night, don't you think this smacks a bit of alt-right desperation?
If so, it isn't sticking. :auiqs.jpg:
You shouldnt be so quick to write it off. This is now a mainstream story. Im not even sure that i disapprove of Biden doing it. It may have been a good strategic move. Im not privy to those military meetings, so i dont know.

Story is going international right now. This usurping bastard personally oversaw and ordered it to be blown up. Trump would have never done this.

[Specialized U.S. Navy diving teams carried out the bombing attack against the underwater Nord Stream pipelines which supply Russian gas to western Europe during a top secret mission overseen by President Joe Biden

Divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipelines in June 2022 which were detonated three months later using a sonar buoy which broadcast a signal that triggered the bombs]

67476517-11727691-image-a-31_1675885602811.jpg

There was never a doubt in my mind Biden himself knew about it and gave the order. I'd bet an entire paycheck on it, and I can't afford to lose a paycheck.

Biden and democrats have been Russia Russia Russia for a while now. They blamed everything on them, blamed trump winning on them, knew hunters laptop was legit and they still said it was Russian disinformation, they blamed elections lost on Russian hackers, they have gone full bore into Ukraine and never once tried to foster peace with Russia it's just been anti Russian propaganda and feeding weapons and money to their enemies.

Biden and his administration way before it was blown up pubicly said they would take care of nordstream without ever giving any details.

The usa was even thanked immediately after it was blown up.

Forum List

Back