Investigation Of Clinton Advisor Linked To Epstein Found Hanging W/Shotgun Blast To Chest Re-Opened

Whatever you say Jesus denier. LOL How about you try to talk us in to Russian Collusion or Jan 6 was an insurrection too while you are selling your lies. Might as well go for the trifecta!
View attachment 658216
Call Moscow Mueller up. Maybe this needs investigated too!
Yes, J6 was on insurrection and an orange president of the USA bowed to a foreign leader to try to beat a political opponent.

Sorry bout that,

1. First insurrection where *EVERYBODY* forgot to bring guns.
2. No bombs too.
3. Ok ~ Libtards.
4. The truth shall prevail some day, and it will be shown to be a stolen election, Trump was right, *AGAIN*. lol!!!!! heads spinning....lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, J6 was on insurrection and an orange president of the USA bowed to a foreign leader to try to beat a political opponent.
LOL> Putin Talking Points again. It does not even meet the definition of an insurrection. You are certifiably insane or just plain evil, or mentally retarded.

Democracy in peril.

A single fire extinguisher is now a weapon of ASS Destruction for you LibTards.

Sorry bout that,

1. First insurrection where *EVERYBODY* forgot to bring guns.
2. No bombs too.
3. Ok ~ Libtards.
4. The truth shall prevail some day, and it will be shown to be a stolen election, Trump was right, *AGAIN*. lol!!!!! heads spinning....lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Fascist both a and b in area by fuckups proud bois.

Once you find out someone you know is not a good dude like you thought you part ways with them. So why were The Clintons still friends with Epstein, when Trump separated himself from him?

And why are you, a confirmed liar trying to still sell the lie that somehow Trump and Epstein continued to associate with one another when president Trump ended that association long ago?

Trump denied his relationship with Roy Cohn too when he got sick with AIDS.

He was finance director for Bill Clinton’s presidential campaign,….he knows wher all the bodies are buried.

No wonder he is dead.

Trump denied his relationship with Roy Cohn too when he got sick with AIDS.
Moron:

That is like telling someone that you don't drink milk and then they come back at you and say, bullshit, you go to grocery stores and there is milk there.

LIAR!

1657542628393.png

They were good friends for over 15 years. Trump hired Epstein's cast-off teens as towel girls at Mira Lagos.

You are lying. Epstein tried to pick up girls working at Mar-a-Lago. That's why Trump 86d him from the property.

Add to that the fact that Trump is the ONLY person who actively helped epslimes victims and yet again you are proven to be a despicable liar.

You are lying. Epstein tried to pick up girls working at Mar-a-Lago. That's why Trump 86d him from the property.

Add to that the fact that Trump is the ONLY person who actively helped epslimes victims and yet again you are proven to be a despicable liar.
Thank you for standing up the the Demonic Trolls and their propaganda. I call them DemNazis for a reason.

America is sick of your continual lying. Have you taken the Putin shaped dildo out of your ass yet, you Chi-Com Ruskie Puppet Troll?

"From my perspective, my personal experience, he's made it a whole lot worse for people like me who voted for him," King, who is a single mother, told co-host Carley Shimkus. "So I feel not only embarrassed, but I just feel very manipulated by… social media portraying him as someone who is going to fix the country."

BIDEN SLAMMED FOR TWEET BLAMING REPUBLICANS FOR ECONOMIC PROBLEMS: ‘I THOUGHT IT WAS RUSSIA’S FAULT'

King explained how she has three jobs to make ends meet, and still struggles to feed herself under Biden's economic policies as inflation sits at a 40-year high.

Roy Cohn was a mentor and close associate of Trump.
...and what does that have to do with another DEAD Clinton associate?

Guy must have had really long arms to shoot himself in the chest with a shotgun...and sinve he was wearing shoes you can rule out pulling the trigger with his toes.

Knowing / being associated with the Clintons, according to the US Surgeon General, is dangerous to your health....

:p

...and what does that have to do with another DEAD Clinton associate?

Guy must have had really long arms to shoot himself in the chest with a shotgun...and sinve he was wearing shoes you can rule out pulling the trigger with his toes.

Knowing / being associated with the Clintons, according to the US Surgeon General, is dangerous to your health....

:p

Use your brain

Forum List

Back