Introduction - Hello, I'm Gilbert. What's not being talked about?

Where are the jobs 2010s republicans in the house were supposed to focus on. Here in 2016?

• It's Obama's fault

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • That's just our way of getting in the door

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

gilbert43

Rookie
Oct 31, 2016
The single note blown until the 2010 elections were complete was When we take over the house we are going to produce jobs, jobs, jobs. This house has produced nothing to date.

The House produced many Congressional staff investigator jobs, particularly those involved with Benghazi and repealing the ACA.

The single note blown until the 2010 elections were complete was When we take over the house we are going to produce jobs, jobs, jobs. This house has produced nothing to date.
Welcome to the Democrat graveyard.

funny-creature-chewing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, honestly, I'm "H" and I think you guys are still a little off-tune. You have to step out of the scale.

We need Trump for temporary reasons only. I am voting for him, but I do not expect him to see 4 years.

But while he's in charge, I hope everyone learns that we need a total overhaul for the next election. And if he is booted out sooner than 4 years, we have to still remember that crap like this should never happen again. We need to demand proper representation as citizens. And fuck the parties...

Forum List

Back