Internet Voting

If we could ensure that there would be no fraud, would you support internet voting?

With a near one hundred percent participation rate, which party would win most elections?

The government could not get it's shit together for the ObamaCare website and they had years to work on it.
Target,Home Depot,JP Morgan Chase had their shit hacked...Just think what these creative fucks could do to an election.

And the lefties will fight it because it's voter suppression because not everyone owns a PC.

Not a good idea.

They'll want to distribute free computers with wi fi to all "disenfranchised" voters..and there surely must be MILLIONS of them. They could then fund a government study to illustrate and measure the bias, racism and prejudice that would be exposed by not allowing everyone who wants free computers and wi fi access to have them.
They can utilize their propaganda arm and concoct some ridiculous name...call it the "Equal Access Racial Harmony Voter Validation Justice Act".

Then they can form a new government "Department" ....which would require a "czar" (unelected ,unionized govt employee with full taxpayer funded pension and health care plans) and a bureaucracy of other unionized drones and "advisors" (mostly minority, of course) to "administer" this program.

...because after all, who could be against "equal access" or "racial harmony" or "honest voting" or "justice"?

Internet Voting........,

not only no.., but FUCK NO !!

there would be so damn much fraud by hackers who would screw up the entire process. :up:
On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, how would you rate your English?

Why are you trying to change the subject?
I don't mean to poke fun, but are you mentally retarded?

You didn't answer my question as it was stated.

Jesus Christ, did you finish high school?

This is similar to the conversation you just had with me:

Me: Do you like apples or oranges?

You: I don't want any bananas.

Me: That wasn't the question.

You: Don't change the subject.

Internet Voting........,

there would be so damn much fraud by hackers who would screw up the entire process. :up:

Why are you trying to change the subject?
I don't mean to poke fun, but are you mentally retarded?

You didn't answer my question as it was stated.

Jesus Christ, did you finish high school?

This is similar to the conversation you just had with me:

Me: Do you like apples or oranges?

You: I don't want any bananas.

Me: That wasn't the question.

You: Don't change the subject.

your "question"

was invalid and a distraction...you're trolling your own thread looking for attention.....again.

Our kids have grown up with a device of some sort in their hands...when they run the world in a few decades, we will be voting on the internet.

Evey election when we send out the Electronic Sample Ballot, I hear from dozens of people that think you can already vote on the internet. It's coming.

If banking can be done online, with minimal fraud (or at least not enough fraud to derail the whole process of banking), then internet voting can be done.

I'm in favor.

You mean like we just heard about Home Depot?

Why are you in favor?

I've been doing my banking online for at least ten years, never had a problem.

That's why I'm in favor.

No, that is a reason you would trust the system. I am asking why you would be in favor of internet voting.

If we could ensure that there would be no fraud, would you support internet voting?

With a near one hundred percent participation rate, which party would win most elections?

The government could not get it's shit together for the ObamaCare website and they had years to work on it.
Target,Home Depot,JP Morgan Chase had their shit hacked...Just think what these creative fucks could do to an election.

And the lefties will fight it because it's voter suppression because not everyone owns a PC.

Not a good idea.

Me thinks they are already doing it, the enormity of it is the question.

Of course the democrats are blaming a poor turnout on their humiliating defeat. But the truth is, it wasn't because of a low turnout because those who did turn out could have voted either way. It was a repudiation of the democrat 8 years of tyranical rule.

Quite truthfully Zeke, I could care less if you vote, I think I rather you didn't.

You are a liar freewilly. Voter turnout was down. Fact. Always is in the mid term. Fact.
And voters could have voted either way huh. And you could have been born with some fucking common sense.
But you weren't.

What's it all mean freewilly?

But I do see the point and fear that assholes like you have. The absolutely worst thing that could happen to the Republican party would be a requirement that all eligible citizens vote. Republicans wouldn't win another election EVER.

Zeke, are you going to get reading comprehension in 7th grade? What exactly do you think I lied about? I didn't say voter participation wasn't down i said exactly the opposite, I agreed with YOU.

That said, you act like everyone who didn't vote would vote the way you want and you have absolutle nothing to base that opinion. The ass whooping that the democrats took wasn't just delivered by old white republicans there had to be democrats in the mix.

So you can try and say that if more people turned out the vote would have gone differently. But I can say that if more turned out the ass whooping that the Democrats received would only be bigger.

You and your ilk were repudiated live with it.

Is it really so much to ask that people get off of their fat, lazy, double chinned asses and go to a voting booth once a year to cast a ballot?

Not a good idea.

Excellent point, it would be the same as the BS about voter id.

Nothing would change. 100 percent still would not vote. Not voting is a vote.
Not voting doubles a vote for someone you don't like.

Internet Voting........,

Actually it is technologically possible to implement internet voting and make it hacker proof if we honestly had the will to do it.

If we were sucessful doing a secure Internet voting system the Liberals will not be able to play victim and cry foul
whenever they lose a race.

Internet Voting........,

Actually it is technologically possible to implement internet voting and make it hacker proof if we honestly had the will to do it.

If we were sucessful doing a secure Internet voting system the Liberals will not be able to play victim and cry foul

I would say that for id thumb prints could be used but the liberals would then want thumbs supplied.

Internet Voting........,

Republicans have been doing exactly that for 6 years, they just cannot accept that America actually elected a black guy with a foreign sounding name.

Internet Voting........,

Republicans have been doing exactly that for 6 years, they just cannot accept that America actually elected a black guy with a foreign sounding name.

and there it is.....we're back to the white racists opposing obama meme ......again

on deck, the obligatory "blame bush" tactic, to be followed by some snarky comments about sarahpalin.

If banking can be done online, with minimal fraud (or at least not enough fraud to derail the whole process of banking), then internet voting can be done.

I'm in favor.

Why are you in favor?

That's why I'm in favor.

No, that is a reason you would trust the system. I am asking why you would be in favor of internet voting.

OK, in that case, I favor it for the convenience. Working people have enough to do.

I'm in favor.

Why are you in favor?

That's why I'm in favor.

OK, in that case, I favor it for the convenience. Working people have enough to do.

And that is going to change with internet voting?

I'm in favor.

Why are you in favor?

That's why I'm in favor.

It's the same rationale as my banking. Instead of driving to the actual building, standing in line, and doing my banking, I can do it any time of day at my computer. It's more convenient to vote at home than at the polling place. Also more private.

Why are you in favor?

That's why I'm in favor.

It's the same rationale as my banking. Instead of driving to the actual building, standing in line, and doing my banking, I can do it any time of day at my computer. It's more convenient to vote at home than at the polling place. Also more private.

So you are appealing to the lazy slugs of the world?

Forum List

Back