Internet Voting

I have always been amazed by the forethought of the people who set up the system of civil participation. Voting happens at the local level. Mostly because the Hatfield's do not want the McCoy's to cross over into their county and swing an election for the local sheriff. The result is a system where the President of the United States is elected using a set of rules which are custom to the local county or parish.

The idea that every county and parish and township in the US is going to collectively change their election rules and use a federally prescribed internet provision is ...silly at best.

It will never happen....which is a good thing...

I have always been amazed by the forethought of the people who set up the system of civil participation. Voting happens at the local level. Mostly because the Hatfield's do not want the McCoy's to cross over into their county and swing an election for the local sheriff. The result is a system where the President of the United States is elected using a set of rules which are custom to the local county or parish.

The idea that every county and parish and township in the US is going to collectively change their election rules and use a federally prescribed internet proviision is ...silly at best.

It will never happen....which is a good thing.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

One of the most most succinct posts I've seen on this board.

Forum List

Back