International Trader: ‘I Go To Bed Every Night And I Dream Of Another Recession’

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
International Trader: ‘I Go To Bed Every Night And I Dream Of Another Recession’ | While European government and financial leaders are scrambling to prevent a financial crisis in the Eurozone that would likely throw the global economy into even more turmoil, stock trader Alessio Rastani took to BBC today to tell the world that traders were looking forward to the possibility of a second big recession. “For most traders, it’s not about – we don’t really care that much how they’re going to fix the economy, how they’re going to fix the whole situation,” he said. “Our job is to make money from it.” Rastani, who also claimed “Goldman Sachs rules the world,” said, “Personally, I’ve been dreaming of this moment for three years…I go to bed every night and I dream of another recession. When the market crashes… if you know what to do, if you have the right plan set up, you can make a lot of money from this.” Watch it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC19fEqR5bA&feature=player_embedded]Trader on the BBC says Eurozone Market will crash - YouTube[/ame]

Wall Street bankers like Rastani, meanwhile, are large donors to the GOP’s presidential frontrunners, who want to repeal the Dodd-Frank financial reform law that was aimed at preventing another financial crisis like the one that wrecked the American economy in 2008.

The kid doesn't have a clue.

But in his defence, neither does anybody else.

Some people will bet one way, others another, and some of them will be right.

Until they're wrong.

Nobody knows nuttin' folks.

International Trader: ‘I Go To Bed Every Night And I Dream Of Another Recession’ | While European government and financial leaders are scrambling to prevent a financial crisis in the Eurozone that would likely throw the global economy into even more turmoil, stock trader Alessio Rastani took to BBC today to tell the world that traders were looking forward to the possibility of a second big recession. “For most traders, it’s not about – we don’t really care that much how they’re going to fix the economy, how they’re going to fix the whole situation,” he said. “Our job is to make money from it.” Rastani, who also claimed “Goldman Sachs rules the world,” said, “Personally, I’ve been dreaming of this moment for three years…I go to bed every night and I dream of another recession. When the market crashes… if you know what to do, if you have the right plan set up, you can make a lot of money from this.” Watch it:

Trader on the BBC says Eurozone Market will crash - YouTube

Wall Street bankers like Rastani, meanwhile, are large donors to the GOP’s presidential frontrunners, who want to repeal the Dodd-Frank financial reform law that was aimed at preventing another financial crisis like the one that wrecked the American economy in 2008.

Sounds like Obama's bud George Soros.

I suggest that Synthia google this guy. He was found to be a fraud.

And, I've already pointed this out to another idiot lefty who started the same thread.

What does this say about the left? They do not learn easily.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/188449-the-truth-can-be-a-harsh-mistress.html

In the interview Mr Rastani described himself as an independent trader. Elsewhere he claims he's an "investment speaker". Instead of operating from a plush office in Canary Wharf Mr Rastani works and lives with his partner Anita Eader in a £200,000 semi in Bexleyheath, south London. The house, complete with a mortgage from Royal Bank of Scotland, belongs to her not him.

Hardly an 'international trader'.

Synthia..... you failed.... again.... Idiot.

Last edited:

Until they're wrong.

Some people know more than they legally should, and those are the ones who win.

Until they're wrong.

Some people know more than they legally should, and those are the ones who win.

The 'interview' has already been debunked. But I assume some left wing site is still running it as though it is fact... since two idiot lefties have started thread applauding it.

Morons.

Lesson for today: check your source.

New Topics

Forum List

Back