International Lord of Hate

Do you Facebook?

Trump said that he's glad Loeffler and Perdue lost in Georgia because they weren't loyal and didn't defend him enough.
:link:...........:link:

The Flat Earthers, Truthers and Birthers say the exact same thing.
You do know, (or do you), that using a pejorative to intentionally demean someone doesn't change the facts presented- fyi

I guess no one wants to talk about that election that was just stolen from the American people.
Because it wasn't.
Except, yes it obviously was. The only people who believe any different, are the ones who really really really want to believe they won, fair and square....... but even they know deep down, that they didn't, and that they're just cheating shitbags.

What's it like, living without a shred of integrity?

I guess no one wants to talk about that election that was just stolen from the American people.
Because it wasn't.
Except, yes it obviously was. The only people who believe any different, are the ones who really really really want to believe they won, fair and square....... but even they know deep down, that they didn't, and that they're just cheating shitbags.

Only the idiots who listen to Trump think it was. You are all sore losers.

Because it wasn't.

Only the idiots who listen to Trump think it was. You are all sore losers.
No, we're the victims of a crime.

Forum List

Back