Interesting... you want to know how fucked up the Dutch are?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
  • Man Who Killed Islamic State Terrorists In Syria Arrested For Murder Back In Europe

Breitbart ^ | 1/16/2016 | Liam Deacon
    A veteran of the Dutch Army has been arrested on suspicion of murder, as it is thought that he killed Islamic State (IS) terrorists when fighting alongside Kurdish YPG forces in Syria. Jitse Akse, 47, was arrested on Wednesday. He was released later that day after being forced to hand over his passport and agreeing to report to the police station weekly, Dutch public broadcaster NOS reported. Despite the fact the Dutch air force is striking IS in neighbouring Iraq, the Dutch citizen could be tried as a murderer for his part in the fight against the terrorists in Northern...

[Lawyer]But you see, use of force is only legitimate when the state does it. An individual just going out to kill terrorists is simply not kosher. He needs to be told to go do it by some bureaucrats and kings in order for it to be cool.[/Lawyer]

Now why that's the reason is beyond me, but there you go. That's civilization for you.

• Banned
You're either a nation of laws or you're not.

You're Dutch, right!
That's a strange question.

You're a strange little man...you are a man, aren't you?
No sensible answer to my first post eh?
Fair enough.

And what does killing a KNOWN TERRORIST have to do with murder in "DUTCHLAND"?
That's to be determined by the court.
If it's true I hope he's released.

I'm not sure where "DUTCHLAND" is.

Forum List

Back