Interesting things the left wing voters don't know cause their propagandists won't tell them. A lot actual victories for conservatives Tuesday.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
There is actual significant unrest in the democrat party as a result of results from Tuesday.

Regardless of what happens at the top of the ticket, and that is where all of our attention is right now, the democrat party is actually on the verge of a collapse.

They lost 100 state legislative seats all across the country.

Lost seats in New Hampshire.

Lost the governorship in Montana.

Did not pick up any of the state legislatures they NEEDED in a redistricting year.

They are actually devastated about this and they should be. The current democratic coalition is simply not workable.

They are in fact in disarray. Only thing masking it for these idiots is a 78 year old geriatric half senile man acting as the glue for the party.

Good luck

Just for people like me who think hope was lost.

Good point, although in the case of Montana, no one is surprised they have a repub governor back.

And I think this will be a bit of lame duck presidency due to the right having the Senate.

But...and this is a big BUT.
What the right don't realise this wasn't about Trump himself - he was the symptom. Biden's win is bigger than Biden. What does it mean?

1) No more William Barr who bases his decisions based on the latest Twitter rants of the Orange Buffoon.
2) No more Betsy Devos in a position she is totally unqualified to be in.
3) No more revolving door policy at the executive based on whether the CiC 'like's them or say things he doesn't want to hear.
4) No more Orange Buffoon's totally unqualified offspring and partners prancing around the WH and the world like they own them.

Not even going to get into all the investigations that are going to go into this admin.
I could go on.

If they don't know this how is there unrest in the party?

There is actual significant unrest in the democrat party as a result of results from Tuesday.

Regardless of what happens at the top of the ticket, and that is where all of our attention is right now, the democrat party is actually on the verge of a collapse.

They lost 100 state legislative seats all across the country.

Lost seats in New Hampshire.

Lost the governorship in Montana.

Did not pick up any of the state legislatures they NEEDED in a redistricting year.

They are actually devastated about this and they should be. The current democratic coalition is simply not workable.

They are in fact in disarray. Only thing masking it for these idiots is a 78 year old geriatric half senile man acting as the glue for the party.

Good luck

Just for people like me who think hope was lost.
Interesting things the right wing voters don't know cause their propagandists won't tell them. A lot actual victories for lgbtq candidates Tuesday. US Elections 2020: LGBTQ candidates win big with milestone achievements

Forum List

Back