Interesting read...Reince Priebus is destroying the GOP by trying to save it..

Reince Priebus, the head of the Republican National Committee, was the most interesting, because he was the one person representing something beyond his own interests. Priebus long ago made it clear that his obligation is to the Republican Party and not to the United States, or even to Trump. This made his set of choices far more complex than those of anyone else there.

Reince Priebus Is Destroying the G.O.P. by Trying to Save It - The New Yorker

Why are they abandoning Trump?

This division is what has been the GOP's biggest problem for the last 8 years..
I have a feeling the GOP will lose in the house as well...

Until they unite it is going to be like quicksand for the GOP, slowly losing their party..

Be real people, this is exactly what is going on..

Fuck the GOP'ers.....

The GOP finally needs to get it through their thick skulls the people voted for Trump over all of their chosen ones.

Being that the GOP is separating themselves from Trump only shows us how once again how they throw their own under the bus..I felt sorry for Bush when they threw him under the bus.

The people did fight for Trump, it was obvious that these guys were trying to get him out. But they couldn't do a thing about it..

They need to stand behind Trump and fight...bunch of wussies..

You get down to it and you have to wonder what they are so desperate to prrotect

I am happy to see that you can see right through their bullshit...and it isn't just the GOP, the DNC is just as bad cheating yet keeping Debra around to do it again..

Anyone really paying attention sees it for what it is, my daddy didn't raise no fool
I have bad news for you.

Your daddy raised a fool who has been tricked by a huckster.
Says the Obama voter....:lol:

Forum List

Back