Interesting: Herman Cain Now Leads Obama In Polls. How Did This Happen?

if he gets the nomination, do you think sarah will bang him, your bigotude?

:
No she won't but I bet that wont stop you from masterbating thinking about it now will it Del? Oh, by the way Del, did you ever contact those Sex Addict Centers that I gave you the links too so you could cure yourself of your affliction as well as contacting your local Army Recruiter so you can join and gain maturity and set your life on track? You really need to do that. It's still not to late for you.

How did it happen??? The people like him and believe in him. He represents the vision of the center-right and we were hungry for his missive. I hope he wins. If not, then Romney, "as of this post".

Obama will stomp Cain like a rat in the closet.

Based on what? Certainly not the economy that Biden said the Administration was now responsible for.

Looks like Herman Cain has taken the lead over Obama in the polls for the first time which is a milestone because Cain isn't even a politician. Rassmussen has him leading over Obama and Zogby has Cain now leading over Romney by a whopping margin of 45% to 21% and over Perry 45% to 7%. That is a complete blowout. Romney is faultering because Cain is hammering him comparing his Romneycare to Obamacare which is right.

Also, apparently his 9-9-9 Economic Plan is resonating with voters as well as him wanting to 'Electrify' illegal wetbacks at the border fence when trying to enter illegally into the U.S.. I approve of that profusely as well as him reinstating President Eisenhowers once used government program called 'Operation Wetback' on a larger scale if he becomes president. 100% American purity should be preserved and not multi culturalism due to illegal immigrants.

RealClearPolitics - Surging Cain Leads Obama in National Poll

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Continues to Pull Away, Perry & Bachmann Fading

How much was in your government check this month?

how's things at the sunglass hut?

if he gets the nomination, do you think sarah will bang him, your bigotude?

:
No she won't but I bet that wont stop you from masterbating thinking about it now will it Del? Oh, by the way Del, did you ever contact those Sex Addict Centers that I gave you the links too so you could cure yourself of your affliction as well as contacting your local Army Recruiter so you can join and gain maturity and set your life on track? You really need to do that. It's still not to late for you.

how do you know she won't? i bet she would.

i've already served and retired, but thanks anyway.

do you think sarah ever banged a jew?

i bet she did.

Looks like Herman Cain has taken the lead over Obama in the polls for the first time which is a milestone because Cain isn't even a politician. Rassmussen has him leading over Obama and Zogby has Cain now leading over Romney by a whopping margin of 45% to 21% and over Perry 45% to 7%. That is a complete blowout. Romney is faultering because Cain is hammering him comparing his Romneycare to Obamacare which is right.

Also, apparently his 9-9-9 Economic Plan is resonating with voters as well as him wanting to 'Electrify' illegal wetbacks at the border fence when trying to enter illegally into the U.S.. I approve of that profusely as well as him reinstating President Eisenhowers once used government program called 'Operation Wetback' on a larger scale if he becomes president. 100% American purity should be preserved and not multi culturalism due to illegal immigrants.

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Continues to Pull Away, Perry & Bachmann Fading

How much of your boyfriend's semen is in your mouth?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

How much of your boyfriend's semen is in your mouth?

Isn't that a personal question?

Cain's campaign advisor......

yellow.jpg

You realize that if Cain wins the election and this is the best that Obama and you lefties have, then Cain is going to win in a landslide, right?

How did this happen? Perry - poor on illegal immigration issues; Romney - Romneycare; Paul - over the top; Gingrich - baggage; Huntsman and Santorum - not well known enough, not enough air time since they are top performers in the polls; Bachman - TP associaton?

MHO

None of those factors would explain why he is ahead of Obama.

besides, I think most of them are ahead of Obama too.

Like i said earlier, if you don't know, you simply aren't paying attention.

How did this happen? Perry - poor on illegal immigration issues; Romney - Romneycare; Paul - over the top; Gingrich - baggage; Huntsman and Santorum - not well known enough, not enough air time since they are top performers in the polls; Bachman - TP associaton?

MHO

None of those factors would explain why he is ahead of Obama.

besides, I think most of them are ahead of Obama too.

Like i said earlier, if you don't know, you simply aren't paying attention.

That's right, you aren't.

Forum List

Back