Interactive Electoral College Map

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012

I have been toying around with with moving states around. Most times I come up with a Biden victory albeit narrowly giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on many states. I have also come up with plausible scenarios of a tie.

Anyway enjoy.

Plausible scenarios:

1598973155028.png

1598973260940.png

1598974349515.png

I just don't see an electoral blowout by either Trump or Biden. The popular vote tally is a foregone conclusion for Biden but as we all know that means squat.

Interesting analysis:

“Democrats have 308 electoral votes in the Solid, Likely and Lean

categories and would need 0 electoral votes from the Toss Up

column.

Republicans have 187 electoral votes in the Solid, Likely and Lean

categories and would need 43 (100%) electoral votes from the

Toss Up column plus 40 votes from the Lean Democrat column.”

Interesting analysis:

column.

I have my doubts about Florida going to Biden. In my analysis I have Trump getting Florida. Given Trump’s recent attacks on Medicaid and Social Security one would think Florida is a shoo-in for Biden. The question will be what will be the turn out in Northern Florida and Panhandle area which is heavily Republican.

I have been toying around with with moving states around. Most times I come up with a Biden victory albeit narrowly giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on many states. I have also come up with plausible scenarios of a tie.

Anyway enjoy.

I also gave a fudge factor to Rump and still came up with 304 to 234 in Bidens Favor.

Interesting analysis:

column.

I have my doubts about Florida going to Biden. In my analysis I have Trump getting Florida. Given Trump’s recent attacks on Medicaid and Social Security one would think Florida is a shoo-in for Biden. The question will be what will be the turn out in Northern Florida and Panhandle area which is heavily Republican.

I gave both Florida and Texas to Rump and it still came out 304 to 234. Rump needs to win every battle state. If he loses just one, Biden reaches the magic number. Even by being liberal as hell in Rumps favor, the best I could come up was 278 to 260 in Bidens Favor.

Forum List

Back