Intelligence Test

Which one in this photo is the smart one?

• 1) The Father

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)The Mother

• 3) The Daughter

• 4) The Son

• Total voters

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
1693377149164_7e8656e78ec01db0.jpeg

Which one in this above photo, is the smart one?

Possibly the answer is the option you have not given us -- None of them .For now Family Bozo have alerted every thief within hundreds of miles where to get more guns than they will know what to do with .Alternatively , they are not real guns , in which case they will all be murdered because the thieves will have overlooked that possibility .

The one taking the picture. Oh wow, I didn't see the deck before, holy shit! :omg:

The answer is;
3) the daughter, because she's the only one with her feet off the ground as all the barrels are pointed at their feet. 😄

camera man answer was funny too, but he hasn't been heard from again....🤷

Hey I just noticed something,

there are no squirrels around in that picture.
:eusa_think:

If its a real photo of real guns then I would say the family is around the bend

But libs lie and I have learned to question everything they do or say

The answer is;
3) the daughter, because she's the only one with her feet off the ground as all the barrels are pointed at their feet. 😄

camera man answer was funny too, but he hasn't been heard from again....🤷
If a gun is on the floor pointed at my feet it doesn’t scare me in the least until a human tries to pick it up. Loaded firearms rarely if ever go off by themselves.

If a gun is on the floor pointed at my feet it doesn’t scare me in the least until a human tries to pick it up. Loaded firearms rarely if ever go off by themselves.

Things that can possibly trigger them:
A squirrel or rabbit, dog or cat, a truck vibration, a boom beat car stereo, a bad karaoke singer hitting the wrong note. 😱

None of them.

Frankly, anyone who thinks he needs that many guns has an issue.
Correct, with Diaper Joe and his anti-police cohorts in charge then need more guns.

But any of you Antifa folk in the city that wants to move to the country...........well.....................it was nice not knowing you.

We will send flowers.

:auiqs.jpg:

Things that can possibly trigger them:
A squirrel or rabbit, dog or cat, a truck vibration, a boom beat car stereo, a bad karaoke singer hitting the wrong note. 😱
Interesting. I rode for years with a loaded revolver in my glove box and it never fired. I also had a loud stereo and would sometimes sing along and I would qualify as a terrible karaoke singer.

I seriously doubt a squirrel or rabbit would have the strength to pull the trigger on a loaded weapon.

That leaves a large dog.

Interesting. I rode for years with a loaded revolver in my glove box and it never fired. I also had a loud stereo and would sometimes sing along and I would qualify as a terrible karaoke singer.

I seriously doubt a squirrel or rabbit would have the strength to pull the trigger on a loaded weapon.

That leaves a large dog.

Jim Belushi says: what about angry Turkeys?
download-1.jpg

Forum List

Back