Intelligence Surveillance Aircraft Has Been Circling AZ Audit Location And Collecting Information On American Citizens Working For Election Integrity

So just what is this fraudit supposed to be looking for?

First it was watermarks. Supposedly, genius Trump had the real ballots watermarked, to lure those libs into his trap! Then they scanned ... and found no watermarks anywhere. Oops. So much for that conspiracy stupidity.

Then they were looking for fingerprints. Cuz, you know, all the real ballots will have them. Unless someone was wearing gloves during a pandemic, or if they just had clean hands, or they can just write without fondling the paper. Hmmm. Guess that's not a good metric.

Some other people are raving about folds. Those people seem completely addled.

Best guess? They'll probably make up stories about signatures. They're desperate.

Bri, of course, enthusiastically supports keeping observers out, and keeping the media out, and only letting Trump cult hacks handle the ballot, and not telling anyone what they're doing. This is his dream cheating situation. His side has never had an opportunity to cheat this big before, and he wants them to take full advantage of it.

Needless to say, you never saw Democrats demanding hidden secret audits from partisan hacks.
I'm sure alot of bogus information has been released by the CDC as well......so I think talking smack just about Trump is really silly, considering the fact that our media is headed by saboteurs, along with their friends in the Democrat Party.

Nuff said.
mudwhistle, what you are sure of concerning CDS is not pertinent at all. And what "saboteurs" are you talking about?
Actually what the CDC....not the CDS...says is very important....because they decide whether or not your business can stay in business. They're constantly putting out bogus information or mixed signals in the press. None of it can be trusted. And the saboteurs are anyone who gets a thrill out of destroying the economy or causing fear in the markets and the public....pretty much what journalists make a living at.

No one is questioning the CDS, mudwhistle, only the naysayers who are not qualified to contradict it.

So just what is this fraudit supposed to be looking for?

First it was watermarks. Supposedly, genius Trump had the real ballots watermarked, to lure those libs into his trap! Then they scanned ... and found no watermarks anywhere. Oops. So much for that conspiracy stupidity.

Then they were looking for fingerprints. Cuz, you know, all the real ballots will have them. Unless someone was wearing gloves during a pandemic, or if they just had clean hands, or they can just write without fondling the paper. Hmmm. Guess that's not a good metric.

Some other people are raving about folds. Those people seem completely addled.

Best guess? They'll probably make up stories about signatures. They're desperate.

Bri, of course, enthusiastically supports keeping observers out, and keeping the media out, and only letting Trump cult hacks handle the ballot, and not telling anyone what they're doing. This is his dream cheating situation. His side has never had an opportunity to cheat this big before, and he wants them to take full advantage of it.

Needless to say, you never saw Democrats demanding hidden secret audits from partisan hacks.
I'm sure alot of bogus information has been released by the CDC as well......so I think talking smack just about Trump is really silly, considering the fact that our media is headed by saboteurs, along with their friends in the Democrat Party.

Nuff said.
mudwhistle, what you are sure of concerning CDS is not pertinent at all. And what "saboteurs" are you talking about?
The sabatuers are the fake news media staff. The CDC is just as corrupt as the DOJ, the IRS and the DHS - perhaps more so.

Remember when the CDC said it was cool to have people infected with Ebola travel on full commercial airliners bound for the USA?

Last edited:
They can do anything they want but if they do what the Dems are accused of you can bet the Dem reaction will be the same as the original GOP one. Ask Einstein about that. So what will be accomplished?
You assume the government always acts in a rational and sensible manner.
If you feel the gov't has acted in an irrational and nonsensical manner why would you want to do exactly the same thing?

Biden and Obama have turned American intelligence agencies into little more than the American equivalent of the Stazi. These agencies should be abolished.

CDMedia has been informed by multiple verified sources that U.S. government intelligence surveillance aircraft have been circling over the Arizona election audit location.
The PC-12 aircraft has full motion video capability and can vacuum up cell phone transmissions and follow the connection to the other end of the call to find out intelligence on the other party involved.
These aircraft were used heavily in the Middle East against terrorists.
There is no information on what U.S. government agency is using the aircraft to spy on American citizens working for election integrity.
One source told CDMedia it could be the FBI, the military, or U.S. intelligence agencies.
Aircraft are expensive. If the Fed gov't wanted to know what was going on there they'd send a kid with a cell phone or just use Google.
Biden and the democrats just increased the debt by 33% and you think they are worried about money? You are a special kind of stupid.
The only gov't workers who don't care about money are in the legislative branch. As for Biden's spending, I'm smart enough to know there is good debt and bad debt. Do you know the difference?

Biden and Obama have turned American intelligence agencies into little more than the American equivalent of the Stazi. These agencies should be abolished.

CDMedia has been informed by multiple verified sources that U.S. government intelligence surveillance aircraft have been circling over the Arizona election audit location.
The PC-12 aircraft has full motion video capability and can vacuum up cell phone transmissions and follow the connection to the other end of the call to find out intelligence on the other party involved.
There is no information on what U.S. government agency is using the aircraft to spy on American citizens working for election integrity.
One source told CDMedia it could be the FBI, the military, or U.S. intelligence agencies.
Aircraft are expensive. If the Fed gov't wanted to know what was going on there they'd send a kid with a cell phone or just use Google.
Biden and the democrats just increased the debt by 33% and you think they are worried about money? You are a special kind of stupid.
The only gov't workers who don't care about money are in the legislative branch. As for Biden's spending, I'm smart enough to know there is good debt and bad debt. Do you know the difference?
There is no good debt--regardless of what moron you've been listening to. If you are in debt, you are a slave. Too bad you're too ignorant to realize it.

There is no good debt--regardless of what moron you've been listening to. If you are in debt, you are a slave. Too bad you're too ignorant to realize it.
Have you read Trump's The Art of the Deal? You never use your own money, too bad you're too ignorant to realize it.

Have you read Trump's The Art of the Deal? You never use your own money, too bad you're too ignorant to realize it.
I told you--"regardless of what moron you've been listening to." You are an ignorant slave. Enjoy your indentured servitude.

I told you--"regardless of what moron you've been listening to." You are an ignorant slave. Enjoy your indentured servitude.
Good point but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Personally, going into debt was my best financial move ever, I made $1/2 a million so far. My indentured servitude is very comfortable, thank you very much.

The frauditors are now looking for ... I kid you not ... bamboo fibers, in order to "prove" that 40,000 fake ballots were smuggled in from China.

It's impossible to satirize these clowns, because I can't dream up anything dumber than what they actually do.

This will be the last audit. Why? The chain of custody has been annihilated. The ballots have been left alone, with no observers, with partisan frauds for long periods of time. There's no way of knowing that they haven't been altered, so the ballots are worthless now in terms of getting any information.

Good point but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Personally, going into debt was my best financial move ever, I made $1/2 a million so far. My indentured servitude is very comfortable, thank you very much.
Half a million that you OWE to someone else. I bet you took a second on a home that you owed on in 08 too. Moron.

Half a million that you OWE to someone else. I bet you took a second on a home that you owed on in 08 too. Moron.
You'd lose that bet. If I was more daring I would take out a second on my house and put it in the market. Loan rates are below 4% while the market averages return over 5%. I could earn 1% by sitting on my butt, that is how people get rich.

You'd lose that bet. If I was more daring I would take out a second on my house and put it in the market. Loan rates are below 4% while the market averages return over 5%. I could earn 1% by sitting on my butt, that is how people get rich.
Not when you owe it to someone else--I owe NOBODY and a couple of my investments made over 20% last year--that is ALL mine. Moron.

Forum List

Back