Intel operation against Trump still going strong

Paybacks are hell and the Dems have set a precedent.
What precedent is that? You're pulling things out of your ass
Speaking of asses, you might want to check for polyps while you have your head up yours. You do realize that the plethora of investigations originated from Hillary hiring an unregistered foreign agent to talk to Russian government intelligence contacts to get dirt on Trump, correct? You do realize that the dossier that Comey admitted could not be substantiated was used by the previous Democrat admin to obtain FISA warrants to spy on Trump's campaign. correct? You do realize that all investigations have grown from that, correct? That's the precedent. Using your political power to combat your opposition in a campaign and spending years tying them up in dubious investigations is what the next Democrat president has to look forward to.

well when you ask a retarded meaningless question, it's a fools errand to expect a different answer.
Actually, it was pretty meaningful and demonstrates insight into your cultism. I will repeat it:

"Has it ever crossed your mind that there may be a good reason they are looking into him?"

Very clear, very direct. But you pussied out, like i knew you would.

You do realize that the plethora of investigations originated from Hillary hiring an unregistered foreign agent to talk to Russian government intelligence contacts to get dirt on Trump, correct?
No, i don't realize that, because it is not correct. Goddamn son, you seem to know less than nothing about any of this.

You do realize that the plethora of investigations originated from Hillary hiring an unregistered foreign agent to talk to Russian government intelligence contacts to get dirt on Trump, correct?
No, i don't realize that, because it is not correct. Goddamn son, you seem to know less than nothing about any of this.
Find any polyps yet? You're entitled to your own reality, but not your own facts.

Find any polyps yet? You're entitled to your own reality, but not your own facts.
That's an awful lot of posting from someone too much of a sissy to answer a simple yes/no question.

well when you ask a retarded meaningless question, it's a fools errand to expect a different answer.
Actually, it was pretty meaningful and demonstrates insight into your cultism. I will repeat it:

"Has it ever crossed your mind that there may be a good reason they are looking into him?"

Very clear, very direct. But you pussied out, like i knew you would.
Not really, no.

It was "damn we lost find something".

Barr will see Muellers probe as a classic
Blackmail Crime!!!!!

Trump will
Transform the whole European way of living life

By helping Putin ?

You've got no idea.

Trump is destroying liberalism

By exposing its hypocrisies.

Yep. Human nature gets upset with hypocrisy ...and their anger then stops it. The most wise will see the hypocrisy first and these would be white males

The wise white males has judged Muellers probe as blackmail to scare trump to over look the more serious crimes by democrats

Barr is soon to be confirmed and the investigations of the deep state will begin

And soon both investigations will be looked at side by side

Barr will declare the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Trump has the white men with their highest logic ability who already had judged Muellers probe as blackmail

Barr or anyone cannot afford to go against the REAL POWER. The white males

The white males has never lost a war

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intelligence Briefings

In the wake of President Donald Trump’s renewed attacks on the U.S. intelligence community this week, senior intelligence briefers are breaking two years of silence to warn that the President is endangering American securitywith what they say is a stubborn disregard for their assessments.

Citing multiple in-person episodes, these intelligence officials say Trump displays what one called “willful ignorance” when presented with analyses generated by America’s $81 billion-a-year intelligence services. The officials, who include analysts who prepare Trump’s briefs and the briefers themselves, describe futile attempts to keep his attention by using visual aids, confining some briefing points to two or three sentences, and repeating his name and title as frequently as possible.

What is most troubling, say these officials and others in government and on Capitol Hill who have been briefed on the episodes, are Trump’s angry reactions when he is given information that contradicts positions he has taken or beliefs he holds. Two intelligence officers even reported that they have been warned to avoid giving the President intelligence assessments that contradict stances he has taken in public.
These are the people who concocted the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" hoax.

Forum List

Back