INSURRECTION in America: EXPLOSIVE new Email Evidence Links GINNY to the 1/6 COUP

Your cult delusions and crybabying are not compelling. Mueller's mandate was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign.

He found both. Mountains of both . He threw people in prison for lying about them to protect themselves and the orange pile of shit. He demonstrated the Russians helping the Trump campaign, and vice versa. He demonstrated the Trump campaign welcoming this help.

Again, you retards don't get to write history. Sorry.
You need some new lines. Yours are stale. and your every posting effort remains a fail. You suck ass. But it looks like you realize it.

Last edited:
Your cult delusions and crybabying are not compelling. Mueller's mandate was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign.

He found both. Mountains of both . He threw people in prison for lying about them to protect themselves and the orange pile of shit. He demonstrated the Russians helping the Trump campaign, and vice versa. He demonstrated the Trump campaign welcoming this help.

Again, you retards don't get to write history. Sorry.
You remain an assclown lying bitch. And your effort to rewrite history is denied.

The revelations first published by The Washington Post on Friday show that Thomas was more involved than previously known in efforts, based on unsubstantiated claims of fraud, to overturn Biden’s victory and keep then-President Donald Trump in office.

In the days after The Associated Press and other news organizations called the presidential election for Biden, Thomas emailed two lawmakers in Arizona to urge them to choose “a clean slate of Electors” and “stand strong in the face of political and media pressure.” The AP obtained the emails under the state’s open records law.

Thomas also had written to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows in the weeks following the election encouraging him to work to overturn Biden’s victory and keep Trump in office, according to text messages first reported by the Post and CBS News.

Do you think this is enough to impeach Clarence Thomas and replace him with a Biden-backed liberal justice? Thoughts?

Yeah......what did she say exactly? Notice how they don't really say? Because dumb asses like you are too dumb to know that she didn't do anything even remotely wrong or inappropriate....

She emailed them.....

to urge them to choose “a clean slate of Electors” and “stand strong in the face of political and media pressure.”

Let me ask you.....are you really this fucking stupid? This is the bombshell.........really?

Really?

You remain an assclown lying bitch. And your effort to rewrite history is denied.
Cry it all out. Your cult will not write history and will just be part of a chapter of dangerous cults throughout history. 14 year olds will sit in school and read about you squealing retards in the same chapter as they read about the Branch Davidians and Jim Jones.

Ah, the tapout tantrum. Like clockwork.
That’s not tapping out you pussy. Your false claims are ever present. Because you can’t stop being the liar you’ve always been.

Instead, I’m just noting your constant dishonest and your one note effort at attempting to denigrate your betters. (That’s everyone else.)

You falsely claim crying and so forth where there has been none. As you know. Your lies aren’t accidental. You’re a fail. You’ve always been a fail. And you will remain a fail.

And each time I or anybody shows you how wrong you are with solid evidence, you always falsely proclaim victory before changing the subject or running away. You’re a liar and a coward. It must suck to have to confront that reality every day. Oh well. That’s a you problem, Farty.

That’s not tapping out you pussy. Your false claims are ever present. Because you can’t stop being the liar you’ve always been.

Instead, I’m just noting your constant dishonest and your one note effort at attempting to denigrate your betters. (That’s everyone else.)

You falsely claim crying and so forth where there has been none. As you know. Your lies aren’t accidental. You’re a fail. You’ve always been a fail. And you will remain a fail.

And each time I or anybody shows you how wrong you are with solid evidence, you always falsely proclaim victory before changing the subject or running away. You’re a liar and a coward. It must suck to have to confront that reality every day. Oh well. That’s a you problem, Farty.
Yes, it's a tapout tantrum. Nothing but vapid crybabying, no mention of any point made by me, nothing but a sore loser who worships sore losers being a sore loser.

Yeah......what did she say exactly? Notice how they don't really say? Because dumb asses like you are too dumb to know that she didn't do anything even remotely wrong or inappropriate....

She emailed them.....

to urge them to choose “a clean slate of Electors” and “stand strong in the face of political and media pressure.”

Let me ask you.....are you really this fucking stupid? This is the bombshell.........really?

Really?
She is the wife of a sitting Supreme Court justice. Suggesting that the results of the election were fraudulent and emailing and texting key members of the loser's administration, urging them to declare said election null and void.

My question to you is, are you really that fucking corrupt? It's amazing what you and other supporters of the orange blob have tolerated. Allowing this idiot to completely tear our democratic norms and make a mockery out of
this country. He really was your savior, wasn't he? :)

She emailed them.....

Really?
His handlers sent him that and told him he is outraged, so he is.

One of the recipients of Ginni's batshyte crazy e-mail was the speaker of the AZ House, Rusty Bowers. Recognizing her batshyte crazy e-mail was batshyte crazy, he didn't respond. It's not the first time he refused to cooperate with the Crazy.

Yet in Arizona this week, the unlikeliest of characters just stepped forward with a palm raised to the forces of Donald J. Trump.

When right-wing lawmakers there pushed a bill that would have given the Republican-controlled Legislature the power to unilaterally reject the results of an election and force a new one, Rusty Bowers said no.

Arizona’s Right Wing Sought Power to Overturn Votes. Rusty Bowers Said No.

Child? I’m not the one throwing a fucking floor flopping hissy fit over a judges wife having political opinions.
See? Like a child. As if I am talking about her merely because she "has opinions". That's the little baby dolly you invented to play with, because you are of low intellectual ability.

See? Like a child. As if I am talking about her merely because she "has opinions". That's the little baby dolly you invented to play with, because you are of low intellectual ability.
Right. And only a superior intellect could possibly see the imminent danger to the nation because a court justices wife doesn’t agree with you and had the nerve to say so.

Go fuck yourself clown.

She is the wife of a sitting Supreme Court justice. Suggesting that the results of the election were fraudulent and emailing and texting key members of the loser's administration, urging them to declare said election null and void.
So we should do nothing about voter fraud?

Forum List

Back