Insurrection: Climate terrorists force their way inside US Department of Interior in DC

That nucking futz. I can see the news story now. "After falling asleep during Joe Biden's speech at the "Save the Climate Rally" the protesters were fully refreshed for their planned invasion of the department if the interior......
What's the matter, don't like getting a dose of your own medicine? ALARM Dems are staging an INSURRECTION the end is near, OH THE HUMANITY. :auiqs.jpg:

What's the matter, don't like getting a dose of your own medicine? ALARM Dems are staging an INSURRECTION the end is near, OH THE HUMANITY. :auiqs.jpg:

I hear Joe had to server them coffee and 2 dozen donuts after their nap.......

Speaking of Joe Biden...and, and, and then Dems picked Joe Biden as their leader :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And he was such a good choice, he beat the Neo-GOP's guy without even trying. Napping every day, I hear. Trumpybear was out there campaigning and rallying for both of them. Dems said "look at the stupid shit Trumpybear just today" While the Neo's said, "Look at the brilliant shit Lord Trump just said today"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back