Inspector General Reveals How a Stunned James Clapper Led to Hillary Email Cover Up

B4457CC3-6D89-47BF-814F-68AE04DDAA63.jpeg
So low and behold, James Clapper lied. I can't imagine what this Inspector General went through being threatened. Glad he's coming forward.

Obama Inspector General Reveals How a Stunned James Clapper Led to Deep State Cover Up of Hillary's Email Scandal
The Gateway Pundit again. Even birds in birdcages say get this piece of shit out of my cage.

The Gateway Pundit could be the most biased lyingest site on the web.
No wonder Steve McRacist uses it for every one of his threads.

The Gateway Pundit could be the most biased lyingest site on the web.
No wonder Steve McRacist uses it for every one of his threads.

Right. Shoot the messenger. Even though my time on the boards shows they are almost always correct. You were not here to see the insane summer 2016 HRC defense "stories" from these boards. Always end up wrong.

one example: "her lawyers had TS clearance".....yes that was parroted around here. No proof, simply parroted by a few. Well they had no clearance to read thru and Bleach the Disk Drive.

View attachment 163110
So low and behold, James Clapper lied. I can't imagine what this Inspector General went through being threatened. Glad he's coming forward.

Obama Inspector General Reveals How a Stunned James Clapper Led to Deep State Cover Up of Hillary's Email Scandal
The Gateway Pundit again. Even birds in birdcages say get this piece of shit out of my cage.

It was from a live fucking interview you stupid idiot. With Fox. They interviewed him and GP only reported on the interview. Fuck how stupid can you be?

• Banned

Forum List

Back