Insidious Reedy Creek

You have delusions and straw men in your head. Just because you keep repeating those delusions does not make them true.

Trump is the RINO, dumbass. He's a prolific adulterer, stole from the elderly at his fraudulent university, stole from donors at his fraudulent "charitable" organization, stole from investors and banks in all his failed businesses which included gambling and contests of the flesh, overspent by $8 trillion in half the time it took Obama, lied repeatedly to his rube herd, and on and on and on.

And he is completely unrepentant about any of it.

That is diametrically opposite to Republican core values.

You people are literally mentally ill. You think a RINO is someone who does not suck Trump's cock.
Your very rant is why I loved him so much. Makes your side come unglued........It is PRICELESS............Largest energy increases in our history.......cut regulations.......permits to drill in days ........blocked a lot of illegal border crossings.........stay in Mexico while you wait for court date.............

3 Supreme Court Picks.

Was awesome............took a plannedemic to take him down........and you still almost lost with Harvesting of votes.

Well, you probably know how I feel about authoritarians and no, I do not claim to be an expert on who they are.
I will say, on this matter, it is against the constitution of the state of Florida and the United States for the government to enter into an agreement with a business entity, allowing them to sell bonds, based on that agreement and then unilaterally terminate the existence of the entity, with those bonds outstanding ( I hear the figure is in excess of $1 Billion Dollar$) and transferring, governing rights to other local governments (cities and counties) without their approval, putting those governments on the hook for those payouts. To say the least, it is a sticky wicket, no matter what kind of guy old Walt was.
You're the fnc ceo, not me. Sounds like DeSantos is screwing up for political benefit, short live, at that. But, hey, I'm just a retired business major with only two semesters and one quarter of Business law, so there are undoubtedly a lot of law I do not know and might not understand, well enough to intelligently discuss.
Disney still owns the property on the bonds..............The state will not pay it........will be thrown out in court and Disney will STILL PAY IT.

Show me Subsidies and tax favors in the constitution.
Toddsterpatriot asked a very stupid question yesterday, doubting corporations receive welfare.

My response:

Hell, you're either a stone cold idiot, or deliberately obtuse.

Fannie Mae.

Freddy Mac.

JP Morgan

Goldman Sachs

Citigroup

Capital One

Bear Stearns

AIG

And about a thousand other financial institutions.

Then there are farm subsidies, oil and gas subsidies, alternative energy subsidies, sugar subsidies, on and on and on.

Hell, just this week there is news about Trump gifting the Yellow Corporation with $700 million, most of which they used to buy new equipment instead of protecting the paychecks of their workers.

And then there's ZIRP, which is killing savers and retirees while supporting the banks.

Then there is the part of the CARES Act which committed money to the Fed so that corporations could borrow money more cheaply.

I could go on all day.

So there you go.

Whatever, dipshit.

I am on record being opposed to both, fool.

In fact, I just posted such yesterday! Want to see?

I see you have been here since 2013. How is it possible you are unaware that tax expenditures are my NUMBER ONE issue?

Seriously.

Talk about willful blindness! GEEEEZUS!
Well I do not believe in subsidies to ANYONE........I also don't believe in a debt ceiling .....which means an instant balanced budget......Enumerated powers.

My Genie is on srike............so that is not gonna happen.

Although much in the news now, this little remembered Disney enclave in Florida had its inception in an insidious plan by Walt Disney to create his ideal of a corporate state AKA "company town".

Reedy Creek Improvement District was created in 1967 as part of Walt Disney's "Florida Project".

Although Disney died a few months before it's creation. Disney had personally lobbied the Florida legislature to create Reedy Creek as part of his vision to create The "Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow" (EPCOT).

Disney had planned for EPCOT to be a county government unto itself, where he could establish Disney as the government and law unto itself.

The Reedy Creek covenants allowed Disney to establish it's own zoning and it's own independent police force to enforce it. All public services would derive from Disney and access to them would be controlled by Disney.

In Reedy Creek, Disney planned to outlaw labor unions. Individual ownership of property would be forbidden, all property would be rented from Disney.

No one would be allowed to live there without being a Disney employee and retirees would not be allowed to move into the community.

The employees live there, are un-unionized, face strict standards and requirements, are paid low wages, and face eviction if they were to leave their job.

Disney was planning to create his vision of a merger of corporation and state without democracy or due process.

The plan eventually died without Walt's direct involvement but many of the Reedy Creek covenants still exist.
Is there any actual evidence to support these claims or is it just more conspiracy website nonsense?

Toddsterpatriot asked a very stupid question yesterday, doubting corporations receive welfare.

My response:

So there you go.

Whatever, dipshit.
Matt Tibi of the Rolling Stones lays that out very well......Great America Bubble Machine......Leading to 2008. Not to mention the back door of the Federal Reserve........very aware of it.

I will say, on this matter, it is against the constitution of the state of Florida and the United States for the government to enter into an agreement with a business entity, allowing them to sell bonds, based on that agreement and then unilaterally terminate the existence of the entity, with those bonds outstanding ( I hear the figure is in excess of $1 Billion Dollar$)

I don't take a political position on the dissolution of Reedy Creek concessions in the current climate. It would be impossible to take any kind of morally objective position on any politics these days. It's kind of like arguing about which whore is the most chaste.

As for the legality of a corporation entering into an agreement with government to sell government-backed bonds, I refer you to the Union Pacific and Central Pacific charters of 1886. That sort of arrangement was directly responsible for creating our nations system of railroads.

It is also, however, responsible for one of America's greatest corruptions scandals, Credit Mobilier.

I merely point out that the reasons behind their creation was part of a broader program by Disney to put his political beliefs and personal ideals into power.

I have no doubt, even if Disney had lived, that EPCOT would have survived. The idea of a corporate state not beholding to the government of the state is so anti-American that I don't believe public opinion would have ever supported it, no matter how many mice came out in favor of it. Additionally, I don't think they could have convinced many people to live in such a draconian state when other, more free, alternatives existed only a few miles away,

Meant to say NEVER RAISE IT AGAIN.

Then the money train comes to an end................Mandatory spending would eat up the income.
The debt continues to increase even if every budget passed is balanced unless you find a way to reduce the debt each year by an amount greater than the cost of servicing the existing debt.

The debt continues to increase even if every budget passed is balanced unless you find a way to reduce the debt each year by an amount greater than the cost of servicing the existing debt.
Ignores the big banks and the MASSIVE debt to assets equation............They have screwed the country.........pay them interest as they just draw it out of the back door of the Federal Reserve.

Yet our country by the Constitution can print money and not pay interest on it..........of course it is CURRENCY MANIPULATIONJ.......so we pay in the form of the dollar losing it's value.

Europe and China does it too..........unsustainable..........and too large to fix.

Meant to say NEVER RAISE IT AGAIN.

Then the money train comes to an end................Mandatory spending would eat up the income.
The American people would never abide a balanced budget. Our national motto should be, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it." We want more than we are willing to pay for.

There are idiots who blame the poor for our debt. That's because the truth is withheld from them. The real driver of our debt is the $1.4 trillion of annual tax expenditures.

We absolutely, positively have to ban exemptions, credits, and deductions. I don't care what tax scheme people come up with, NONE of them will cure our debt problem until we no longer allow tax expenditures.

A flat tax won't solve it, but there are idiots who think it will, as if a flat income tax has a magical power which prevents politicians from putting exemptions, credits, and deductions in it just like they do with our current income tax. What would happen is that the flat tax rate would have to keep being raised to offset all those tax expenditures, and we would have to borrow the rest. EXACTLY LIKE WE DO NOW.

I am in favor of the Fair Tax. It is a tax on consumption rather than a tax on production like an income tax is. Every economist will tell you consumption taxes are superior.

But again, if we don't ban exemptions and deductions, even the Fair Tax would fail. The Fair Tax rate would have to keep being raised to offset any tax expenditures. But the one advantage of the Fair Tax is that every consumer in America would immediately notice and feel the impact every time they buy something. And they would not tolerate it. So...back to borrowing again.

There are people on this forum who claim to be conservatives and yet are virulently opposed to eliminating tax expenditures. They are textbook welfare queens. They DEMAND government interference in the marketplace. They DEMAND government social engineering. They DEMAND the government pay them for breeding and getting a mortgage and buying the right kind of refrigerator. And they want anyone who does not do these things to be punished with higher taxes than they pay.

It was no great leap to punish you for not buying the right kind of health insurance.

The Fair Tax is the most libertarian tax scheme out there. And yet the board tards think I'm some kind of liberal. Jesus H. Christ.

Ignores the big banks and the MASSIVE debt to assets equation............They have screwed the country.........pay them interest as they just draw it out of the back door of the Federal Reserve.

Yet our country by the Constitution can print money and not pay interest on it..........of course it is CURRENCY MANIPULATIONJ.......so we pay in the form of the dollar losing it's value.

Europe and China does it too..........unsustainable..........and too large to fix.
There is a currency race to the bottom going on. We are basically the cleanest dirty shirt in the pile.

The American people would never abide a balanced budget. Our national motto should be, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it." We want more than we are willing to pay for.

There are idiots who blame the poor for our debt. That's because the truth is withheld from them. The real driver of our debt is the $1.4 trillion of annual tax expenditures.

We absolutely, positively have to ban exemptions, credits, and deductions. I don't care what tax scheme people come up with, NONE of them will cure our debt problem until we no longer allow tax expenditures.

A flat tax won't solve it, but there are idiots who think it will, as if a flat income tax has a magical power which prevents politicians from putting exemptions, credits, and deductions in it just like they do with our current income tax. What would happen is that the flat tax rate would have to keep being raised to offset all those tax expenditures, and we would have to borrow the rest. EXACTLY LIKE WE DO NOW.

I am in favor of the Fair Tax. It is a tax on consumption rather than a tax on production like an income tax is. Every economist will tell you consumption taxes are superior.

But again, if we don't ban exemptions and deductions, even the Fair Tax would fail. The Fair Tax rate would have to keep being raised to offset any tax expenditures. But the one advantage of the Fair Tax is that every consumer in America would immediately notice and feel the impact every time they buy something. And they would not tolerate it. So...back to borrowing again.

There are people on this forum who claim to be conservatives and yet are virulently opposed to eliminating tax expenditures. They are textbook welfare queens. They DEMAND government interference in the marketplace. They DEMAND government social engineering. They DEMAND the government pay them for breeding and getting a mortgage and buying the right kind of refrigerator. And they want anyone who does not do these things to be punished with higher taxes than they pay.

It was no great leap to punish you for not buying the right kind of health insurance.

The Fair Tax is the most libertarian tax scheme out there. And yet the board tards think I'm some kind of liberal. Jesus H. Christ.
I have no problem with a flat tas...............agree with it........I don't think we should give out any subsidies at all.........gov't shouldn't pick and choose the winners. We should not give money to other nations when we have to borrow it. Tax Credits that give back more than paid into the system should also be gone........That is Welfare....

All of that would have to end.......but Mandatory expenditures would still over burden the system........Medicare and Social Securty are about out of using the old IOUS.........

There is no reversing course..........and no parachute.

Forum List

Back