Insidious Reedy Creek

Which is funny as fuck.

You're too stupid to even know who the 'Trumptards" are.

Wanna know why you look like an effin groomer?

Because I have to this date. to case a vote for Trump.

Not one time have I voted for Trump.

But you pulled the Trump ard like the idiot that you are. Too fucking funny/
And I have not voted for Biden or Obama or any Democrat for president ever. But that doesn't stop you tards from claiming I have.

And I have not voted for Biden or Obama or any Democrat for president ever. But that doesn't stop you tards from claiming I have.
You do get it that no one in this conversation cares how you vote? No one made an accusation against you.

That we know of.

But the fact that Disney started this shit when they have been stealing from the people in their county.

But you know, you. Enjoy

Do you deny the reason DeSantis punished Disney is because Disney spoke out against his "don't say gay" bill?

Open and shut. 9-0.
they won't even file suit. It is not open and shut not even close. It is a political privilege that the political elite took away.

There is no declaration by the legislature that Disney is guilty of any crime--NOT a bill of attainder.

You do get it that no one in this conversation cares how you vote? No one made an accusation against you.

That we know of.

But the fact that Disney started this shit when they have been stealing from the people in their county.

But you know, you. Enjoy
Disney hasn't been stealing shit. They are paying their own way, dumbass. That is the whole point of a special district.

Now the taxpayers are going to have to pick up the tab for their infrastructure, you stupid, stupid, stupid fool.

Lots of RINO's in the GOP. It doesn't matter who you voted for.

It's about what you support. You support the progressives.

Full stop. Don't bother with the reply. I know you, your ilk, and your ways.

I don't believe you.

they won't even file suit. It is not open and shut not even close. It is a political privilege that the political elite took away.

There is no declaration by the legislature that Disney is guilty of any crime--NOT a bill of attainder.
Do you deny they took away Disney's special district because they spoke out against DeSantis's "don't say gay" bill?

Open and shut. It's a bill of attainder. And an attempt to suppress free speech.

Driving is a privilege too, dipshit. If someone took your driver's license away because you spoke out against the governor, you'd have a slam dunk 9-0 case.

Disney hasn't been stealing shit. They are paying their own way, dumbass. That is the whole point of a special district.

Now the taxpayers are going to have to pick up the tab for their infrastructure, you stupid, stupid, stupid fool.
Then why are you butt humpers crying about it?

Do you deny they took away Disney's special district because they spoke out against DeSantis's "don't say gay" bill?

Open and shut. It's a bill of attainder. And an attempt to suppress free speech.

Driving is a privilege too, dipshit. If someone took your driver's license away because you spoke out against the governor, you'd have a slam dunk 9-0 case.
Do you even fucking know what a bill of attainder is?

Hey, you clowns are the people who say you don't pay our extortion tax --< normal taxation in America -- they are cheating the American people.

Maybe they should have kept their eyes on their shareholders and not their ideology.

They decided to step into the ring...........stupid move.............and got knocked the fuck out.

Lots of RINO's in the GOP. It doesn't matter who you voted for.

It's about what you support. You support the progressives.

Full stop. Don't bother with the reply. I know you, your ilk, and your ways.

I don't believe you.
You have delusions and straw men in your head. Just because you keep repeating those delusions does not make them true.

Trump is the RINO, dumbass. He's a prolific adulterer, stole from the elderly at his fraudulent university, stole from donors at his fraudulent "charitable" organization, busted into the dressing rooms of underage girls to catch them naked, stole from investors and banks in all his failed businesses which included gambling and contests of the flesh, overspent by $8 trillion in half the time it took Obama, lied repeatedly to his rube herd, and on and on and on.

And he is completely unrepentant about any of it.

That is diametrically opposite to Republican core values.

You people are literally mentally ill. You think a RINO is someone who does not suck Trump's cock.

Show me Subsidies and tax favors in the constitution. lol
I am on record being opposed to both, fool.

In fact, I just posted such yesterday! Want to see?

I see you have been here since 2013. How is it possible you are unaware that tax expenditures are my NUMBER ONE issue?

Seriously.

Talk about willful blindness! GEEEEZUS!

You have delusions and straw men in your head. Just because you keep repeating those delusions does not make them true.

Trump is the RINO, dumbass. He's a prolific adulterer, stole from the elderly at his fraudulent university, stole from donors at his fraudulent "charitable" organization, stole from investors and banks in all his failed businesses which included gambling and contests of the flesh, overspent by $8 trillion in half the time it took Obama, lied repeatedly to his rube herd, and on and on and on.

You people are literally mentally ill. You think a RINO is someone who does not suck Trump's cock.
:rolleyes:

Trump is the RINO, dumbass. He's a prolific adulterer, stole from the elderly at his fraudulent university, stole from donors at his fraudulent "charitable" organization, stole from investors and banks in all his failed businesses which included gambling and contests of the flesh, overspent by $8 trillion in half the time it took Obama, lied repeatedly to his rube herd, and on and on and on.

^^^^^^^^

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, it's real. Walt Disney, for all good things he'd done in his life, was a bit of an authoritarian.
Well, you probably know how I feel about authoritarians and no, I do not claim to be an expert on who they are.
I will say, on this matter, it is against the constitution of the state of Florida and the United States for the government to enter into an agreement with a business entity, allowing them to sell bonds, based on that agreement and then unilaterally terminate the existence of the entity, with those bonds outstanding ( I hear the figure is in excess of $1 Billion Dollar$) and transferring, governing rights to other local governments (cities and counties) without their approval, putting those governments on the hook for those payouts. To say the least, it is a sticky wicket, no matter what kind of guy old Walt was.
You're the fnc ceo, not me. Sounds like DeSantos is screwing up for political benefit, short live, at that. But, hey, I'm just a retired business major with only two semesters and one quarter of Business law, so there are undoubtedly a lot of law I do not know and might not understand, well enough to intelligently discuss.

Forum List

Back