Inside The Manson Cult: The Lost Tapes

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
This was on my TV, I wasn't really watching it but I kept hearing little key phrases that I see oftentimes repeated here on USMessageBoard as well as elsewhere on the internet, Newsvine specifically.

The thing that grabbed my attention most however was when they were discussing how Manson had convinced his cult followers that African Americans wanted and were planning a race war in which they would attempt to kill and wipe out the white race. The killings that they committed where planned in such a way to make it look as if black people had committed the crimes and they were specifically attempting to frame the Black Panthers.

Their rhetoric echoes the craziness spouted by Dylann Roof and parroted by their followers. There are rumblings that something is afoot, I just hope it's not what it appears to be.

In spite of the horrendousness of these crimes, the individuals involved, at least the girls aren't referred to as "evil" or "sick" or "savages", "animals", or any of the other derogatory words used to describe other members of society. They're referred to as "brain washed" and again, "mentally ill".

About the Show - Inside The Manson Cult: The Lost Tapes | Inside the Manson Cult: The Lost Tapes on FOX

Cult followers are typically weak individuals who are easily influenced by a powerful figure. Whether you are talking about Manson, Jim Jones, David Koresh or whoever it is reasonable to assume some level of brainwashing in his followers.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Richard Iceman Kuklinski, Charles Manson, Tupac Shakur.jpg

THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Charles Manson experienced an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing while being raised nurtured and socialized by an immature, apathetic, apparent living wild teen mom who FAILED to place her child's emotional well being ABOVE ALL ELSE.

In my opinion young Charles Manson joins 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski and Tupac Shakur as poster children for our Nation's much ignored Culture of Child Abuse that is fueled mostly by SELFISH, immature, incompetent, emotionally or mentally mothers FAILING to protect their newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious assets, from experiencing potentially life scarring trauma during a critical period of childhood development.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

___
TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT

___
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

___
Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

Cult followers are typically weak individuals who are easily influenced by a powerful figure. Whether you are talking about Manson, Jim Jones, David Koresh or whoever it is reasonable to assume some level of brainwashing in his followers.

You make it sound a lot like organized religion...

Forum List

Back