Inside Islamic America

What the press wont tell you and the govt collusion to hide it

:thup: Outstanding testimony and information about what is going on in Dearborn, Michigan. This message needs to go viral by mass email, you tube news shows / online reporters should copy and distribute for their audiences. I will certainly write to some people and request they share this. Very important information.

The police officers at that department that know about honor killings happening in that city and have been ordered by their police chief to keep quiet need to report the people who are trying to silence them even if they have to go outside of the city / State to do it. You cannot have such collusion at the higher levels of law enforcement or justice will not be done. They are going to have to bring an independent investigation to get to the bottom of it.

I hope David Woods has been able to record / videotape what has been happening to him. He needs to document everything.

Woods and his group of radical rabble rousers go to a peaceful Muslim family day event to cause trouble.

And then cry victim when they are arrested for causing trouble. ..... :lol: .. :lol:

Woods and his group of radical rabble rousers go to a peaceful Muslim family day event to cause trouble.

And then cry victim when they are arrested for causing trouble. ..... :lol: .. :lol:

what trouble did they cause? Are you saying that standing on a public sidewalk and offering to
give people bibles or religious tracts is "causing trouble"? Muslims have INSISTED on giving me copies of the Koran------should the cops have arrested them?

Forum List

Back