Insha Allah

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Saying, 'Insha'Allah' (If Allah Wills) when Determining to do something in the Future. Tafseer. AND NEVER SAY OF ANYTHING, 'I SHALL DO SUCH AND SUCH THING TOMORROW.?* EXCEPT (WITH THE SAYING): 'IF ALLAH WILLS!'?* AND REMEMBER YOUR LORD WHEN YOU FORGET…"[SOORAH AL-KAHF (18): 23] Saying, 'Insha'Allah' (If Allah Wills) when Determining to do something in the Future. . This phrase, Insha Allah, I was first introduced to through this You Tube video in this post. I am a Christian, but I cannot listen to and watch this video without being moved and crying. I see the concept of submission to God being addressed identical to the submission to God Jesus speaks about. I think about Jesus words cautioning people against swearing and taking oaths and His words about living each day one day at a time and placing our trust in God.
Does anyone else see what I see? Sherri

Last edited by a moderator:
at a first quick glance..... i thought the title of this thread was

insane allah.

wow... finally she put in an honest thread....... not.

It takes any and all decisions and accountability out of human hands. Why bother putting gas in your car when you'll get to your destination if/when God wills it? My kids will eat if/when God wills it instead of me making dinner? It's great when good things result, but what about when evil is the outcome? If I say "I'll kill my wife when she comes home...if God wills it" and then I manage to kill her, do I get the murder absolved because God didn't stop me? I mean He must have wanted that outcome, right?

Even the Bible addresses this issue.

James 4:13-16: "Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back