Insane evangelicals attack freedom in South America!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
0e6ax8dlwbf41.jpg

We won't back down to your assaults on freedom! Someday humanity is going to evolve past superstition and greed to becoming something even greater!

And Dungeons & Dragons won't go away either!

Game of the year 2019 for America and Japan!

Not much to go on here with this story, but the evangelicals never can seem to separate fact from fantasy. I've noticed that they will attack anything that involves the exercise of imagination unless it feeds into their own fantasies. They are the ones who come up with stories about demonic possession, satan, black magic, end times, which they actually believe.

I enjoyed Tolkien, the Anne Rice novels, even The Wizard of Oz. My high-school friends and I wrote a sort of other-wordly medieval soap opera, by each of us writing for a series of characters, which we exchanged in letters to keep us busy during such things as algebra, but nobody ever actually believed it. Why not play with your imagination, rather than fear it? It's a great toy.

Not much to go on here with this story, but the evangelicals never can seem to separate fact from fantasy. I've noticed that they will attack anything that involves the exercise of imagination unless it feeds into their own fantasies. They are the ones who come up with stories about demonic possession, satan, black magic, end times, which they actually believe.

I enjoyed Tolkien, the Anne Rice novels, even The Wizard of Oz. My high-school friends and I wrote a sort of other-wordly medieval soap opera, by each of us writing for a series of characters, which we exchanged in letters to keep us busy during such things as algebra, but nobody ever actually believed it. Why not play with your imagination, rather than fear it? It's a great toy.
I have no idea about what the evangelicals said. I do know south Africa is going into decline.

I have no idea about what the evangelicals said. I do know south Africa is going into decline.

???

How is freedom involved? Surely nobody is being forced to adhere to ancient religions. Here's a tip, why don't meddling gringos stay out of it and refrain from passing judgement on cultures that they are ignorant about?

Forum List

Back