Inquisition in Europe: what they hide.

By the way, Prussianism was synonymous with stupid soldiers.

Prussia was called "an army who owned a land". And their strength had been never to put an order into question and to execute it with absolute discipline.

rupol2000

You style of "arguments" is now on such a deep level that I will stop to speak with you here any longer.

Last edited:
Prussia was called "an army who owned a land". And their strength had been never to put an order into question and to execute it with absolute discipline.
This is about the same as what I said. This is generally true to one degree or another for all agricultural empires. They growed the slaves/colons on the ground and use them in army to expand the empire to the east.

This is about the same as what I said. This is generally true to one degree or another for all agricultural empires. They growed the slaves/colons on the ground and use them in army to expand the empire to the east.

I don't have any idea what you say - except that you say continuously only or also a lot of nonsense about history. History is real and not fantasy. It seems to me you do not speak with anyone except with you yourselve on your own.

History is real
History is real, but the politicized tales of contemporary artists who call themselves historians who write to serve the interests of the authorities are not real.
Fortunately, they have not yet managed to completely destroy reliable sources, the original materials which they deftly manipulate in their interpretations.

Last edited:
This graph says by the way absolutelly nothing. You had to compare this test-IQs (which tests - which middle and deviation? - how many tests were made? ... and so on ... ) with the average test results of the whole population in this years. For the people in 2014 are other things important and motivating and their knowledge is different from the people in 1980. If they used always the same test then I would not expect any other result. The result means: The test grows older.
average around 110 at best. Now it is also falling in general in all populations. But it never was 130.

or the people in 2014 are other things important and motivating and their knowledge is different from the people in 1980
It does not matter, IQ does not depend on knowledge, it is the natural power of the brain, which characterizes the ability to generalize

average around 110 at best. Now it is also falling in general in all populations. But it never was 130.

You know nothing about this test nor about the theory of tests in general and about tests of intelligence in special - but you have the "true" opinion to be right.

Here for example says a serios source: "IQ scores are falling and have been for decades"
source: IQ scores are falling and have been for decades

So your idea about that US-American soldiers are "special" in this context is just simple wrong. You have to compare their data with the average data of the whole population of all US-Americans (or of all people in the world). The average value is always a 50:50 value. 50% are more intelligent - 50% are less intelligent. Your diagramm said perhaps absolutelly nothing about the intelligence of this soldiers compared with others in time - it said only something about problems with tests.

Last edited:
rupol2000

Oh by the way: As a "German-Macedonina" type of ancient-modern idiot I would say the intelligence of the Navy had a problem if they really would publish the correct average IQ scores of their leading officers.

. You have to compare their data with the average data
i did it. it is 130 vs 100-110.
But these are not soldiers, but officers of the Marine Corps.
According to other sources, the average IQ is 100

Last edited:
The gap between 100 and 130 is a huge gap. Below 85 is already outside the norm, and this is only 15 points.

i did it. it is 130 vs 100-110.
But these are not soldiers, but officers of the Marine Corps.
According to other sources, the average IQ is 100

Empty nonsense. You know nothing about the used tests - nor which deviation was used - so you are not able to say
what 100-130 means. And you also do not know which one of the thousands possible variables had been tested (how?) and and how this test or tests had been calibrated. With other words: You know nothing on a high level of idiocy - but you think you are clever and you know a lot.

Empty nonsense. You know nothing about the used tests - nor which deviation was used - so you are not able to say
what 100-130 means. And you also do not know which one of the thousands possible variables had been tested (how?) and and how this test or tests had been calibrated. With other words: You know nothing on a high level of idiocy - but you think you are clever and you know a lot.
blablabla

The gap between 100 and 130 is a huge gap.

Or not.

Below 85 is already outside the norm, and this is only 15 points.

In a standardized test for the measurement of the IQ it is often used the scale 100±15. But if they used another scale - for example 100±30 - then it is not easily possible to interpret this values.

"The people respect my authority because I am able to say exactly what I don't know on what reasons."
Socrates version 2

evilwilling
I have in my signature the main world symbol of the fight against evil: the serpent fighter, where the serpent symbolizes villainy. I have declared war on evil.
Your rhetoric is at least tolerant of evil. Tolerance to evil still means complicity with evil.

Evil will not disappear if you do not fight with it. The denial of the military tradition and the praise of the slave-owning principle of the empire is a tactic of cooperation with the world's evil.

Forum List

Back